Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Juicing for Prevention of Disease

Discussion in 'Girl Talk!' started by admin, Jan 21, 2013.

1. admin

admin Administrator
    Staff Member

Dislikes Received:
    I wanted to share this video with all of you. Its definitely off topic, except in the sense that some here may be dealing with auto-immune disease on some level. Either way, this video has applications to nearly every degenerative disease in the book. Almost any condition you may eventually develop in older age will benefit from this, not to mention prevention of those same diseases. This video has implications in longevity and correcting so many dysfunctions of the human body.

Because I believe that this information has ramifications to nearly every medical problem in the books, I am going to keep this up as a sticky indefinitely. I hope you all don't mind. And for those of you dealing with Alopecia Areata, Totalis, and Universalis .... who knows ... this may just hold some element of help. What I can say is this: There is no more effective way to reduce inflammation systemically, modulate an overactive immune system, and improve cellular processes in the body than the following two things: Juicing Vegetables, and Exercise. No pharmaceutical can come close to the thousands of phytonutrients found in a 24 ounce glass of pure organic juiced vegetables.

Maybe this video will help many of you. And maybe if any of you know people with Fibromyalgia, Multiple Sclerosis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome / ME, Alzheimers, Parkinsons, and any host of other neurodegenerative disorders, you can point those individuals to this video. It has "gone viral" and for good reason.

[video=youtube;KLjgBLwH3Wc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLjgBLwH3Wc[/video]

Health and Blessings to you all.

Admin

2. dancer

dancer Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    I want to thank you for posting this information I will be adding this to my diet, which has really helped my problems. I feel like life is worth living again even though I have only been on the diet for three months It has been interesting how both my Dr and rhymatologist have really been both interested and encouraging in my diet changes, years ago they though you to be a bit of an eccentric, I think the medical profession are really finding diet helps many of these problems.

As I approch my 38th year as Alopecia Universalis I will never stop trying any healthy approch that may help me have eyebrows and lashes on a more pernament basis, one never knows what can happen:) Any thing worth a try!

3. Brittney Wilson

Brittney Wilson New Member

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks for sharing. It's really a must-watch video! Will share this with my fellow mothers in our group chat.