Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Lacewigbuy.com Versus Wigsbuy.com - My Experience

Discussion in 'Wigs, Extensions, Toppers & Hair Systems' started by Barbarina, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Barbarina

Barbarina Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    My dear Ladies !

Want to share my experience and hope this will be a usefull information for many.
    Since my hair is thinning galore I decided to try this company lacewigsbuy.com, it has nothing to do with a scam company wigsbuy.com which has tonns of negative feedback on youtube etc.

So far my experience.
    Ordered a wig, arrived by DHL very quickly. The company is extremely patient and answers all my questions immediately (the factory is located in China) I ordered a full lace wig, HOWEVER was not happy with a colour and size (but that is only my own fault, I ordered it touch too light and did not measure my head properly, hence it was a bit too big) Wig was of excelent quality, human hair, wonderfully manufactured, but I decided to sent it back. Design also was somehow not fitting my face so well.

Continuation of the story. I decided to exchange it for another Unit which is very similar to what I had just 5 years ago (I am talking about my normal bio hair) It will take 28 days to manufacture it, because of spetial colour I want and custom made cup (I measured my head very carefully this time and had some other spetial requests regarding the cup) So far, I am very pleased with their attitude, however I am curios if they will reimburse me for the unit which I sent back. Apparently wigsbuy.com never does it.

I will keep you updated. Meantime tomorrow I am going to put in extentions again, just can not see myself in the mirror with the leftovers of what was before long, thick as a winter blanket and so beautiful, that back then in the past people assumed that it is all fake.

2. Sofia1980

Sofia1980 Member

Dislikes Received:
    Looking forward to hear about the feedback! Do you have any advice where can I order quality toppers which delivers to Europe? So tired styling top of my head...

3. Barbarina

Barbarina Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Sorry Sofia, don't have any info about toppers. As for lacewigsbuy.com and reimbursement, the situation is a bit strange. Even so, they are extremely helpful, what puzzles me, that every time I correspond with a different person, like if at least 5 different people are handling my case.
    The wig I mailed back according to info I got fm German DHL office is in China since the 13th. Lacewigsbuy kept telling me that they still didnt receive it, then suddenly someone told me - yes we did, then somebody else told me, no it was a mistake, we are still waiting for your wig to arrive, I kept pushing and now again I got a reply that yes, it arrived and we will put back your money in your CC acc withing a week.....Hmmm....this is exteremely unprofessional way to handle the matter, but we shall see...