Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Lush "New" Solid Shampoo

Discussion in 'Styling & Hair Care Tips for AGA Sufferers' started by katherine, Apr 14, 2008.

1. angieangie

angieangie Guest

Apparently one of the blue ones is supposed to be really good for lifeless hair too. I read the description for every shampoo on the site lol.

There's even another shampoo (not a solid) called Big, also for volume and also has some good reviews. I don't know which one to choose.

How long do the solid shampoo bars cost?

2. hairyape

hairyape Guest

I wonder what the yellow one does??

Im not sure what I paid for them, but it was in pounds. The store was so busy I just wanted to get out of there.

Rats, I should have gotten the cinnamon. :roll:

3. angieangie

angieangie Guest

Okay, so I got the shampoo at the mall today since I had a few minutes to spare before work. I'm gonna try it out Saturday, that's when I'm due for my next wash. I should have just done my hair tonight after I got it, but I did it this morning anyway. Boo.

I also got this awesome solid bubble bath. I used it today and omg... it made sooo many bubbles... like in the movies when you see people taking bubble baths with huge bubbles. Also, it made the water BRIGHT RED! It was sooo amazing.

4. angieangie

angieangie Guest

Almost all conditioners use silicone, so beware. You know how conditioner feels silky and makes your hair feel slick... that's silicone. Conditioners should absorb right into your hair when used and not feel like anything, just protect your hair and make it feel nice when dry.

5. hairyape

hairyape Guest

Jason, Aubrey and Avalon Organics products contian no harmful ingredients.