Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Moroccan Oil

Discussion in 'Treatments for Androgenetic Alopecia' started by dragonfly, Nov 20, 2010.

1. dragonfly

dragonfly Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    Just wanted to tell you all that I used Moroccan Oil for the first time this morning on my bio hair and it really worked well. I've been having a lot of trouble with my hair tangling since it has gotten so blasted thin, but I put a little of the oil in it while it was still wet and was able to comb right through it. The texture feels much more silky and like hair rather than like cotton candy. I was having to use some heat to smooth out the length so it would blend with my fall, but I won't have to do that now. I'm really glad it helped with the tangles as my hair would just kind of knot up, even with a good conditioner. Anyway, just wanted to share.

2. LeeLee

LeeLee Guest

Thanks for the tip!
    Just wondering: do you use it on your fall also?
    Lee

3. Martha716

Martha716 Guest

That stuff is magic. Where did you get yours?

4. dragonfly

dragonfly Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    LeeLee - I haven't used it on my fall yet as they are still in great shape, but I was looking for something to help my bio hair and thought I'd give it a try. Also, I wanted to see how it was before using it on my fall. I don't know if I should use it in my fall as a preventative thing, or if I should wait until the hair starts to get dry. Does anyone have any advice on that?

Martha - There's a salon here in town that sells it, so I was able to get it locally. It's pretty expensive. I paid $16 for 0.85 fl. oz, but since you only use a drop or two it will last a long time.