Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

My Illusion Fall with pics

Discussion in 'Girl Talk!' started by Mom2Cuties, Jun 19, 2010.

1. Mom2Cuties

Mom2Cuties Member

Dislikes Received:
    This is my third time to try to post these.

Last night I wore my Fall for the first time since getting it on Monday. I went out with some girlfriends. I actually felt like I looked nice when I was getting ready. I really can't remember the last time I felt like I looked good! What a great feeling! It is amazing how changing hair makes such a difference....sad but true.

I was upfront with my friends about my supplemental hair. I told them in an email ahead of time that something would be different. When I opened the front door, one of my friends said, "Oh, you got bangs!". haha if only that was the only thing I did!

The Fall is so pretty! I am so glad that I finally made the decision to get it. I already said this, but REALLY, I can't remember the last time that I looked in the mirror and felt like I looked good. My husband said the smile on my face was totally worth that big pricetag. He was just relieved I wasn't crying or upset while getting ready for a night out (my hair is VERY thin).

So the first picture is of me out and the second is of me getting ready. Sorry for the covered eyes but I think most of you understand.

I figured I would post these because I think we all love to see the hair pics!

2. ToTheLighthouse

ToTheLighthouse Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    You look amazing. Looks like exactly the right hair for you. :)

3. Martha716

Martha716 Guest

I love it. I love it so much that I need DETAILS. I have curlyish hair like the hair shown at the ends of your fall -- or is that your hair?

I wonder if I described this fall to Flora she'd know which one I meant and I could get the same?

Did Flora cut it in for you? It's just amazing.

Martha

4. Second Martha... REALLY LIKE IT... the fall Flora sent me had WAY more hair than this...and it was slick straight... I have to have some body and a slight curl at the end... You look GREAT!

5. Beliza

Beliza Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    Oooh, I love that hair!!! This is exactly what I would like, including the low density and curl - but not too much curl. How do you wear this fall, a little behind your hairline and then pulling the fall hair over it in front? Please explain, as this is THE look I've been searching for! :)

6. Martha716

Martha716 Guest

Yes, me too. We all want that look So how do we get it.....? Need help to use correct words to Flora to produce same result!!

Really amazing on you! :bravo:

7. Mom2Cuties

Mom2Cuties Member

Dislikes Received:
    THanks ladies!!

Martha, I do believe that if you told her my name, she would be able to get one like this to you. (She has an excellent memory for details. I was shocked at the things she remembered about our phone conversations.) She had this hair in stock. It was actually the first one she plopped on my head.

My hair is naturally curly....mainly at the ends. I tried a curly fall on and liked it but there was a price difference and I really liked this one....so I passed on it. This fall has a bit of body to it, and when I was with her she curled it with a curling iron blending with my hair. So that is what I did last night. I put it on and just curled my hair into the hair.....just like it were my own hair.

She suggested pushing the hair behind my ears as I am not used to having so much hair. I think that is the trick to make it look like a lower density.

My hairline is almost gone so this is actually pulled over my hairline. You can not see my hair on the top. She suggested a messy look (loose strands) when I pulled it up in a pony or clip to hide the hairline.

My girlfriend told me last night that I look younger! YEA!! :punk:

She did cut it in. We went with the sideswept bangs because of the hairline and my forehead is huge. :$

Really...if you guys can work with her... DO IT! The price tag is high...I know not everyone can afford it, but if you can I recommend her.

8. Deirdre

Deirdre Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    You look so happy! It is amazing what having good hair does for us!

9. dragonfly

dragonfly Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    It is absolutely gorgeous! I am so happy for you as I know how wonderful it is feel pretty again. Congratulations!

10. Beliza

Dislikes Received:
    So you can actually wear a fall like a wig, or is it pulled back at the sides? What would be the price tag (or price range) for a fall in this length? It's 12 inch? What does the interior look like? Silk top with closed wefted back? Thanks so much for giving any detail on this gorgeous piece!

:punk:

11. Eztli

Eztli Guest

I love your hair!
    Congrats on your new topper and the comfort it has brought you.

Btw, I think it was good idea to pass on the curly piece, I have one and it really doesn't curl like it used to.

12. tique706

tique706 Guest

It looks fantastic and you have a beautiful smile. :)

13. Mom2Cuties

Mom2Cuties Member

Dislikes Received:
    I am not sure what you mean. I think it is like a wig in that I am wearing it over my hairline. I don't have that much on top so I have always pulled my hair back into a pony or a clip. The cost was $1850 which I think is her lowest price piece (although I am not positive). I think it is a perfect length for my needs.

I feel really stupid because I am not sure what the top is made out of. Sorry! The part looked very realistic....that was all I thought to look at or pay attention to. :roll: As you can tell this was my first.

14. Beliza

Dislikes Received:
    I'm sorry, I meant to just ask what the interior looks like, but I know it's hard to describe. And I thought a fall would go over the back hairline, but maybe it's higher up or can be worn higher up so you can pull it forward. :dunno: I'm just unfamiliar with falls and how they work.

15. Roses

Roses Guest

Wow!!! You look really great and you look happy!!! I love it. I really love the hairline. I had to cut bangs in mine because I basically have no front hairline and it looked off. It looks like the perfect density too. Mine seems like a thicker density and I've had it thinned out a couple of times. I'm used to having very fine hair and it is alot of gorgeous hair. Did she thin yours at all??? I totally agree that Flora has a great memory and she is a joy to work with. I only wish I could have seen her in person.