Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

My new topper!! pics inside :)

Discussion in 'Wigs, Extensions, Toppers & Hair Systems' started by verbatim, Oct 1, 2012.

1. verbatim

verbatim Guest

Hi Ladies!

Sorry about my grammar, I'm spanish.

Long long time ago since I wrote my last post here. These past months have been pretty difficult for me in Spain because of work and crisis. In a brief... no job basically!

Well, I have been using qdhair toppers for one year. Im not satisfied with them. I wear bond systems, and qdhair's silktop is really thick if you compare it with the front lace. The result is not perfectly natural if you bond it. This is my opinion. And its really HARD to clean glue residues from the silktop layers. Really hard and tricky. Lace and silktop don't glue properly because of glue residues. I've tried all solvents I've could: c22, realese, hard bonds remover, citrus... I use ultra hold or invisibond, please some advise about the cleaning. On the other hand, i don't like the industrial dyes they use, i ordered a chestnut topper and in just 2 months it was orange with an artificial brightness. I had to dyed twice at home. Silk top turned a little grey (though I was very careful).

So I've decided to change the supplier and I found a new one, but they ask me to order 20 or 50 pieces minimun!!! No way! :) Finally I made an agreement with them and so I had to use my TAX ID number ( im a freelancer - computering). Next week I'd MUST explain my accountant about the human hair system bill (i think i'm not allowed to buy anything but technology). Wish me luck, it would be very embarrassing!

Its european virgin remy hair, donnor's natural colour that matches with my bio hair properly. Im wearing califoria style highlights also but not very noticeable in this pictures. So this is a bonding system, polyurethane and a really thin silktop. I hope you like it :)

Attached Files:

2. fleur1979

fleur1979 Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    That look absolutely natural and beautifull.... WOW!!
    Can i ask you how till where your own hair goes?
    I guess it is your natural hairline??

Absolutely lovely!

3. verbatim

verbatim Guest

Hi Fleur! I dont really sure about where is my bio hair, i think "fake hair" is the pink pattern.

And ive got bio babyhairs also, that make the bonded system hairline more natural. thanks!!

Attached Files:

4. fleur1979

fleur1979 Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks for showing this... It looks really good.
    Is it comfortable?
    Does it take a long time to tame it in the morning?

5. verbatim

verbatim Guest

Hi Fleur!!
    I spend aprox 1 hour each 4-5 days. I wear ultra hold bond :)
    I wahs my hair twice a week, one day I remove it from my head and clean it separatelly, and the other day i wahs my bio hair and topper in my head.
    regards!

(sorry about the grammar!)

6. Deirdre

Deirdre Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    Wow- that is really natural looking! I'm jealous!

7. longhair

longhair Guest

wow, great ..........it looks so natural.

8. dancer

dancer Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    Soooo lovely :)

9. verbatim

verbatim Guest

thanks girls!

10. Daffidazey

Daffidazey Guest

Hi Verbatim, do you wear a silk top with a lace front?

How much lace front do you have?

11. verbatim

verbatim Guest

Hi Daffi
    No, im not wear lace front, its polyuretane. My next topper would be swiss lace front. Polyuretano its very good for cleaning and bonding, but its not so much natural hairline as lace.

12. Daffidazey

Daffidazey Guest

Hi

Thanks verbatim. I have just sent you a pm!

13. exist04

exist04 Guest

hi verbatim , thank you for sharing your experience with us, can you tell me please how much you paid for your topper and how long it last ?
    thanks again

14. verbatim

verbatim Guest

Hi exit! I paid more than 360 Us dollars!! Expensive. And it should last 5-6 months. I sleep, have shower, go running with the topper so in my personal situation 6 months would be very enough.

15. exist04

exist04 Guest

thank you vervatin for responding , your hair look very nice , my hair color ( I mean what's left ) is the same as yours .
    I hope I can find a good vendor so I can manage my hair loss and start living again .
    thanks again

16. verbatim

verbatim Guest

The colour i wear its a little bit red toned. My biohair is medium chesnut ash, but is really difficult finding an exact hair donnor who is not from Russia. I would like to buy russian certified hair but i dont have so much money :)

17. admin

admin Administrator
    Staff Member

Dislikes Received:
    The above post was only approved because it "may" contain important information. We do not allow people who own companies to post here and masquerade as end-consumers. The above claim has not been researched yet, and whomever created a new username just to post that - honestly - also shady behavior. However the post is live for now.

If the original poster is associated with the company, please understand we do not allow this here.

18. verbatim

verbatim Guest

Sorry admin I don't understand your message. I have been wearing suplemental hair since 2010. I have been registered in heralopecia one year ago.

19. Joann

Joann Moderator

Dislikes Received:
    Hi verbatim,

Check your PM inbox please.

Joann