Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Need help with costume contest votes!

Discussion in 'Girl Talk!' started by ladymarmalade09, Nov 3, 2015.

1. ladymarmalade09

Dislikes Received:
    I'm hoping this is OK to post here. I'm in need of some support and votes for my kiddo in a costume contest and I'm reaching out to any and all groups I'm a part of to try and get enough votes to pull through for the win. We're currently in second place and have been going back and forth with the current #1 contender for 2 days. It's a close race so every vote really matters, and I'm hoping maybe some of you ladies could help me out. Again, if this is not OK to post please let me know!

The voting is being done through Facebook on the page 'BurlingtonVT Moms Blog'. They are having a costume contest, and if you look at their photos there is a picture of a little boy and a garbage truck. That's my son, Ethan, and if you 'like' his picture it counts as a vote. I worked so hard on his costume and would be so happy if we could pull through for the win. Here is the direct link for anybody interested in helping out: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.754274924718200.1073741864.111482828997416&type=3 . The winner gets a gift card valued at $75 and it would help my family immensely with the holidays coming up. I only ask because I really think his costume deserves to win, but if you don't think it's a #1 costume then don't feel you have to vote! I've included some photos below to show the costume (Casella is the local garbage company that many people in town use). Any and all votes are so very much appreciated!! Thanks ladies :)

Ethancostume.jpg PA310353.jpg

2. elixirhtc

elixirhtc Member

Dislikes Received:
    Hum! It's sound very cool I would love to participate in the voting ...will follow the link