Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Need info regarding going under the knife, lol...

Discussion in 'Hair Transplants for Women' started by Blue Bird, Jul 22, 2008.

1. michelesmith

michelesmith Guest

from my experience lol, id always been an A until i got pregnant, then they started to grow and grow and GROW and when i nursed for a year i went up to a D, and let me tell you they were heavy, hot and my back and shoulders hurt and i couldnt wait to get rid of them, and the funniest thing is they never went back down again im at a C now and wish for my smaller ones back their a pain in the ass LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. kaylee

kaylee Guest

Im watching reality TV right now and this girl had TONS of plastic surgery to try and look like Barbie, and afterwards she didnt even look good! Maybe even worse than before!

3. Blue Bird

Blue Bird Guest

I have seen a lot of those programs!! My Boyfriend always says "See, they look like freaks!!"

Then I have to tell him not everyone that gets plastic surgery goes overboard like that.
    He seems to think that I would.

4. kaylee

kaylee Guest

Yeah one or two things..thats it! Otherwise u look fake! I personally would only do the boobs....

5. Blue Bird

Blue Bird Guest

LOL!

My nose is really ugly, big and crooked. I think I would be 30% prettier with it taken down some. Then with boobs another 30% prettier....Oh and laser for acne scars, would make me look 50% better.....LOL...... An eye brow lift (I have droopy sad eyes) Lipo too! Fix my dented chest..plump the lips.......I can go on and on!!

My boyfriend is right!!
    LOL

6. alicat

alicat Guest

oh bunny!

and how are you gonna pay for all of this!?!

7. hairyape

hairyape Guest

BH

I belive any hair loss post sugery is temporary.

8. Rainbird984

Rainbird984 Guest

I didn't have a shed when I had my breast reduction (it was left side only, using lipo instead of the anchor-cutting technique.)

I think you're beautiful, bunny! Your nose looks good, I think it makes you pretty in a more interesting way. :) Just my 2 cents. My friend helena's looks similar to yours and I've been trying to convince her to keep it for several years now, lol. I know I said it in a recent post also, but I do think your face is really pretty.

And to second what kitkat said, boobs totally do have a downside... Only I hate mine in in clothes, too! All the little babydoll dresses and drapey tops right now, oy! Terrible... I look about 8 months pregnant in all of it! If you do decide to go for the boob job, keep em' on the small side or shopping will become really frustrating! ;)

9. cookielady

cookielady Guest

I had a breast reduction done in my late twenties.... my spine was bending they were so big. Best thing I ever did. Big breasts can tire you out, make ridges in your shoulders...I hated them. I am a 38D now so imagine how big they were!

The most important question before going under the knife is: WHY do you want it done?

10. Lee112780

Lee112780 Guest

wait...back to the boobs....how come I cant get my boobs to push together to make cleavage?? I wear a 36B, sometimes C...and they are like far apart LOL How do I get them to push together??? Is there padding or something?

11. Blue Bird

Blue Bird Guest

Lee!

LOL!!

Some womens breasts are far apart. Mine are too but its becuase I have a dent in my sternum....

Try the gel boob pads that go in your bra.....get a few of them and use 2 on each boob :) ....

12. Merry

Merry Guest

Lee ~ You are so funny!

BH is right, try those pads that you can stick in your bra, kind of under and on the outer area of the boob. Also, just go to Victoria's Secret, and they definitely have bras that will bring your breasts closer together and form some cleavage. Ask for assistance.

Good luck,
    Merry

13. Merry

Merry Guest

Lee ~ You are so funny!

BH is right, try those pads that you can stick in your bra, kind of under and on the outer area of the boob. Also, just go to Victoria's Secret, and they definitely have bras that will bring your breasts closer together and form some cleavage. Ask for assistance.

Good luck,
    Merry

14. Blue Bird

Blue Bird Guest

15. hairyape

hairyape Guest

BH,

May I ask what you're planning to have "done"?

Careful! You already look perfect!

16. Blue Bird

Blue Bird Guest

Hello dear!

Well, I would like

Nose Job
    Boob Job (full C)
    Lipo (for thighs, have always had some cellulite even when working out a lot)
    Lip enhancement
    Laser resurfacing

And...HAIR!!!!!

LOL
    I am not "planning" on doing any of these, per sa. Just wishing. I dont have the money!!!

17. mjh

mjh Guest

Well I wouldn't get implants even though I want to be a C cup....I just wish I was naturally that size! It's hard for me to find clothes that flatter now cuz my butt has expanded so much and my top is small...I miss being thin!

18. Blue Bird

Blue Bird Guest

the metaforin hasnt helped??

19. mjh

mjh Guest

Well, I suppose I should give Met more time....also my doctor only put me on 500 mgs. I think I have lost a couple of pounds though. :)