Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Need info regarding going under the knife, lol...

Discussion in 'Hair Transplants for Women' started by Blue Bird, Jul 22, 2008.

1. Lee112780

Lee112780 Guest

Yeah Victorias secret bras made me bigger....but didnt lift. Im gonna have to try those gel things!! Where can I get them? thanks!!

2. kaylee

kaylee Guest

I'd rather have my hair than any sugery, anyday! I'd like to go in for plastic surgery and come out with great hair! If only it were that easy!!!! :(

3. Blue Bird

Blue Bird Guest

me too though...

4. Lee112780

Lee112780 Guest

I would rather have a great body than hair anyday...but i think cause I was a fat girl for so long. Im not fat now...chunky though...and the last 20 lbs doesnt wannna come off!!! So yeah...I would def rather be skinny than have hair...never knew what it felt like to be skinny...and boobs that are perky and close together :) :)

5. kaylee

kaylee Guest

Im thin and In pretty good shape, thank god. But you're right, I'd rather have a nice body too. Its easier to hide no hair than an overweight body. But then again, exercising is easier than growing hair back!

6. Blue Bird

Blue Bird Guest

Code:
    I would rather have a great body than hair anyday...but i think cause I was a fat girl for so long. Im not fat now...chunky though...and the last 20 lbs doesnt wannna come off!!! So yeah...I would def rather be skinny than have hair...never knew what it felt like to be skinny...and boobs that are perky and close together  

I disagree!!!!!

I would rather be fat with a full head of hair, cuz its easier to lose weight than to grow dead hair follicles :( Like, my sis is fat but has a full head of non thininng hair. Same with other sis.

7. kaylee

kaylee Guest

Yeah BH I do kind of agree with that!

8. sadie_2008

sadie_2008 Guest

Yup i agree with you ladies. I'd have my acne back (it wasnt so terrible looking back) rather than this thin mop of 5hit on my head, or i'd gain a stone to have what i could back.

9. sadie_2008

sadie_2008 Guest

Ha ha, i was just reading my daily dosh of my bestest trashiest newspaper in the UK (and it is trash but cheap celeb bashing) and came accross this, so thought i'd post it for you who want to be "heavily endowed" in that department ;)

"All women want a big bust, don't they? You must be joking, says ERIN KELLY. Bigger busts need bigger bras, and shopping for them has always been a nightmare. And now it's more expensive, too" - full article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... etter.html

10. michelesmith

michelesmith Guest

i have to completely agree with bunny on this lol, you can always lose weight but lets face it for most its impossible to bring back our thick lush hair, id take my old hair and being fat anytime lol

11. Lee112780

Lee112780 Guest

yeah...true....you can always lose fat. Ide rather be thin with hair lol

12. Lee112780

Lee112780 Guest

but.....have u ever been fat?? Not as great life!!! Even if it's temporary.