Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Need Some Advice On My Hair Loss Journey Please!

Discussion in 'Women's General Hair Loss Discussions' started by gracek21, Oct 3, 2020.

1. Aleena Irfan

Aleena Irfan New Member

Dislikes Received:
  2. gracek21

gracek21 New Member

Dislikes Received:
    Update: still no results. Still getting worse. Been using Spironolactone and romaine since September now. I’ve been pretty consistent but will miss a few doses (3-4) a week (I’m a nursing and have weird work schedule). My question is, is missing doses this frequently why I’m not getting better and still getting worse? I’d think I’d be getting some results still with the amount I am using it. I feel like I’ve given up so much hope at this point and so horribly depressed. I can’t afford prp right now and I can’t wear hair I’m not to that point yet. I may try adding zin. I’ve also added nizoral shampoo about a month ago. Please help, I cry every night.

3. thinhair1

thinhair1 Member

Dislikes Received:
    Hi Grace, I'm so sorry you're crying. I totally get it. Please go to the blog "Women's Hair Loss Project" and read and listen to the podcasts. This woman started losing her hair around the same age as you and has been dealing with it for at least 20 years. She and I both got our lives back when we got a topper. Get a topper. Use the meds too, but get some fake hair. It will help. Hugs