Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Never Worn Follea Topper -- Color Blonde/irish Cream

Discussion in 'Wigs, Extensions, Toppers & Hair Systems' started by AubreyM21, Feb 10, 2020.

Tags:
  1. AubreyM21

AubreyM21 New Member

Dislikes Received:
    Hi!

I am someone who suffered from TE a few years ago and when I was battling it I went to the Follea showroom in Beverly Hills to look at toppers. I ended up purchasing one that they cut a few face framing layers in but when I got home I realized the color wasn't a perfect match and I wasn't ready to commit to wearing hair yet. So, this beautiful piece sat in a box for several years untouched and never worn out of the house. I feel fortunate that my TE has subsided and I'd love to find a new home for this piece where she can really bring some joy and do some good for someone else.

I spent a fortune on the piece ($2500) because I was so desperate at the time for anything that made me feel better and I've felt so guilty I've never even worn it out. I'm saving up for a wedding and thought that maybe it was time to try and find this piece a good home. The reason I'm coming here is that I was trying to sell it on eBay but didn't realize that if you're a new seller you have a max listing price of $500. I hope I'm not violating any rules of the group. I'm asking for $1500 for it since it is brand new and I still have the box, silk bag, an unopened WiGrip and a comb. Happy to ship it via Fedex to you for free in the continental US. Attaching some photos here....hope she can find a good home!

100% European Human Hair
    Color: 6020 Irish Cream
    14inch with Layers

Let me know if anyone has any questions! Feel free to email me: aubrey@nyu.edu
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_102ad.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_102b2.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_102ac.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_102a9.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_102b3.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_102a2.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_102a3.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_102ad.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_102b2.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_102ac.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_102a9.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_102b3.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_102a2.jpg UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_102a3.jpg

--Aubrey

Attached Files:

2. alomom

alomom Member

Dislikes Received:
    That is a beautiful topper. There is also a website called trading tresses that you can list it on. Give them a try, good luck.