Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

New article from MPB Research

Discussion in 'Treatments for Androgenetic Alopecia' started by dragonfly, Feb 23, 2011.

1. dragonfly

dragonfly Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    This is the latest article I got in my email from MPB Research; thought I'd share. I'd be interested to know if any of you have used any of these things. I've just started taking Resveratrol, and have been considering Green Tea Extract. Also, I've been using Revivogen for a little over a year now, but am considering switching to EMU oil. I'd appreciate any feedback you ladies might have.

Article:

There is unfortunately no one treatment for Androgenetic Alopecia (Androgenetic Alopecia) that reliably produces results for everyone. Androgenetic Alopecia is a disorder that affects the hair follicles matrix via multiple factors, not unlike general aging itself. The good news in this is that are multiple mechanisms and successful points of intervention that research has identified in intervening on Androgenetic Alopecia. Contrary to what you may have heard, there are several evidence based patented interventions that go well beyond Propecia and Rogaine in terms of efficacy. Better yet, most are health promoting and have crossover anti-aging benefits.

The primary mechanisms identified in Androgenetic Alopecia are: elevated serum DHT, elevated Androgen receptor activity, Neurogenic inflammation, elevated Androstenedione, diminished Micro-capillary perfusion and Peri-follicular fibrosis. The treatment of Androgenetic Alopecia is best addressed from a multi-angled approach that simultaneously deals with several, ideally all, of the aforementioned mechanisms. Doing so not only brings faster and more thorough results, but prevents the occurrence of tolerance which is an almost invariable pharmacological effect with the continued use of a singular compound for treatment.

Other implicated mechanisms, which can be addressed with appropriate lifestyle and dietary modifications, include insulin resistance and associated metabolic syndrome, male and female gene variants of PCOS, elevated androgens to estrogens in menopausal women and conversely, elevated estrogens to androgens in aging men.

Our treatment recommendations taken in their totality comprehensively address these mechanisms, and will confer anti-aging benefits. However, even a single treatment recommendation, (which can involve combination compounds), typically brings results that are consistent with the published evidence on those interventions. In other words, getting good results doesn't necessitate using every single recommendation, however doing so would be the optimal.

Our treatment takes into account the latest research and evidence gleaned from the European and US Patent Registries, and from Medline and Embase, the premiere medical literature search engines. As new information becomes available, it may be integrated into our existing recommendations. For the absolute latest, or for more information on your specific condition or treatment regime email us or call us at 1-888-577-4247. Feel free to also contact us regarding input or on what you feel may be useful information.

The Best Current Practice will also be conspicuously displayed on the front page of our website enabling you to conveniently monitor this information, saving you the trouble of sifting through volumes of updates and abstracts.

What to Use Daily:
    Emu Oil - One or more topical applications day or night. Details

Optimized Resveratrol - 250 mg. One Capsule. Details

Super Bio-Curcumin - 400 mg. One Capsule. Details

Theaflavin - ( Black Tea Extract) - 350 mg. 2-3 Capsules. Details

Taurine - 1000 mg. One Capsule. Details

Grape Seed Extract w/Resveratrol and Pterostilbene - 100 mg. One Capsule. Details

Super Absorbable Soy Isoflavones - 435 mg. One Capsule. Details

Mega Green Tea Extract - 725 mg. One Capsule. Details

Super Absorbable Tocotrienols - 250 mg. Two Capsules in divided doses. Details

Ultra Natural Prostate Formula - (Men Only) Two capsules.
    Details

2. As324

As324 Guest

saw this too..i take most of these except the soy as they are estrogenic and im trying to treat my estrogen dominance