Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

New hair loss

Discussion in 'Women's General Hair Loss Discussions' started by JerseyMommy, Jun 9, 2013.

1. JerseyMommy

JerseyMommy Guest

I've been dealing with the hair loss the best I can which I admit its not that great. :/ In March I found out I was pregnant but miscarried in May. With being pregnant my hair stopped falling out and was starting to look decent. Not great but didn't need to constantly worry about it. Three days ago my hair started to shed. I knew it was going to happen but I didn't expect it to hit me this hard emotionally. My hair is almost to my waist now so I need to make an appt to get it chopped off. And start considering a horrible wig or something because we have zero money in the budget for this :( sorry but I just needed to vent.

2. Lily

Lily Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    Did you have hair loss before your pregnancy? I'm sorry for your miscarriage - that's a lot of sadness and stress to deal with.

3. Ak13

Ak13 Guest

I am so sorry, that is a lot emotionally without the added stress of your hair. I broke down the other day too, I think you have to allow yourself to. Vent away, I know it makes me feel better!!

4. JerseyMommy

JerseyMommy Guest

My hair has been shedding since high school but I had such thick hair. After my first but the past three year it has gotten really bad. My scalp is visible if my comb over moves lol it gets sun burned etc. I'm thinking its definitely time for a topper. Thinking about Milan or easipart.

5. nikks2

nikks2 Guest

Sorry to hear about your hair loss and miscarriage :-(
    Its good to come onto this website and talk, everyone understands. Hugs x