Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

New Home For Worn Wigs ............

Discussion in 'Wigs, Extensions, Toppers & Hair Systems' started by MissFifi, Nov 13, 2018.

1. MissFifi

MissFifi New Member

Dislikes Received:
    Hi there

I dont post on here a lot but I want to throw this out there. I buy approx 3 full lace human hair long wigs a year online from a Chinese site. They get tired matted and the hair starts to fall out after a certain amount of time. I am hard on them and possibly not the best at taking best care of them. My question is this .. what do you so with your old wigs? I haven't the heart to throw them out so have amassed a fine amount of old tired wigs over a number of yrs. Would anybody be interested in them? Maybe someone with expertise could breathe new life into them? It seems a shame to get rid of them if they could be useful to someone?

Let me know what you do with yours or if you are interested in free preloved wigs:)

X

2. Barbarina

Barbarina Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Yes, please , some pics would be welcome. I also now intensively looking for long hair full lace wigs, after I understood and accepted that my hair will never be back in its full glory.
    - Did you wear your wigs every day ?
    - What about activities like gym, or just sweating in summer ?
    - What in your opinion did you do wrong (I assume it was natural hair, since lots of Chinese companies offer these)

Thank you in advance.

3. alomom

alomom Member

Dislikes Received:
    There is a women in Northern California, Chris for Hair ,that really helps women and men with hair loss. She has been in the business for years and is so genuine and honest and is always will to help in anyway she can. She does not play games with those experiencing hair loss. I would highly recommend her to those that struggle with Alopecia Universalis to just being thin on top. She has a good website and worth looking into.

4. Barbarina

Barbarina Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Would you mind writing down her website adress?

5. alomom

alomom Member

Dislikes Received:
    www.chrisforhair.com

She is the most conscientious wig creator I know. Phone number 928 245 0194
    Tell her I suggested her. I am the mother of a daughter with Alopecia Universalis and have worked with many vendors and she is the best.

6. alomom

alomom Member

Dislikes Received:
    Forgive me for not getting back to you. This website is a bit confusing. Her name is Chris Hansen and her email address is Chrisforhair.com
    She has a website as well. Again I am so sorry that I did not respond back to you. Email me anytime at Georged5050@gmail.com
    This is my husbands email but I use it as well. Hope to hear from you soon. Regards Lisa