Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Nisim products

Discussion in 'Styling & Hair Care Tips for AGA Sufferers' started by PumpkinPie, Jun 27, 2005.

1. PumpkinPie

PumpkinPie Guest

Hi

I was wondering if anyone has tried these products and if so where is the best place to buy to ship to the UK.

Nisim products

2. colline

colline Guest

nisim v lasercomb

I wondered the same thing - did you read the messenger board?

http://www.body4real.com/xcshop/product ... im_SVKitod

but it could be lies too? I thought is looked really good. Let me get this correct you need the extraction gel and shampoo and use it basically for the rest of your life.

I am torn between the lasercomb and this now? I thought i could use the lasercomb but it is so expensive and the nisim stuff too. However nisim has not got any proof to show it works on women?

Perhaps herbal shampoo is better adn a good diet

3. PumpkinPie

PumpkinPie Guest

Hi Colline

I did not see the messanger board but saw this on mentioned on wig support, I have no experince of it but it sounds good.

Love Sarahx

4. colline

colline Guest

Info for you

I emailed Tom on the messenger board to find out where to go and what this product does here is his reply:

Please contact our distributor at http://www.hairloss-europe.com
    Nisim shampoo will control the hair loss in about a week and will regrow hair in about 6 months (begin to see results)
    I asked him what he thought of lasercomb
    We are doing some testing with a laser comb now – no opinion yet
    I asked him what is the regime?
    You need just the shampoo to control the hair loss and the extract as well if you want to regrow hair

Have a look at the board and the european website it says that those with T alopecia and universalis shouldnt use it but areata is okay? Sorry to be a little silly but how do you know what you have when the dr dont and why does it not work on the above but on areata? Any ideas?

5. PumpkinPie

PumpkinPie Guest

No Ideals I have androgentic thinning , like very diffuse thinning all over the scalp. I have ordered just the shampoo to start,

I dont really belive any products work for me as regards re growing hair I have tried fo 13 yeras and wasted loads of mony on it. I wear a wig which actually look and makes me feel a lot better.

Love Sarah

6. colline

colline Guest

Nisim

Was wondering that since you did order the nisim product did it do what old tom said it would or was it a bloomer? (See below)
    Please contact our distributor at http://www.hairloss-europe.com

Nisim shampoo will control the hair loss in about a week and will regrow hair in about 6 months (begin to see results)
    We are doing some testing with a laser comb now – no opinion yet
    You need just the shampoo to control the hair loss and the extract as well if you want to regrow hair