Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Now there is no hope for my hair

Discussion in 'Women's General Hair Loss Discussions' started by Jenk, Feb 15, 2015.

1. Jenk

Jenk Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    There was no cycle so.. day 30.. but in any part of the cycle there isn't even a number that comes close to 100. I just got the retest and it's 107! No explanation of how this can happen in 4 months esp when you have been having normal cycles until now. I am waiting on estrogen reading.. I don't have the numbers on that yet.

2. ducksauce

ducksauce Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    JenK… I suggest you buy an HPT… with those numbers increasing I'm still wondering…
    Even for post menopausal women the range is 40-100, but menopause takes at least a year… so something just isn't quite right. I'm surprised your Dr. isn't requesting more testing.

3. Jenk

Jenk Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Nope because they just don't care.I have horrific cramping.. then it goes away. This makes no sense. My Endo doctor sent me a note and said she wants to see me in her office to discuss my options. ?? I don't understand why they aren't alarmed either? Something IS NOT RIGHT. Would your FSH levels continue to go up if you were pregnant? The only other thing I can think of is a tumor? I have been sobbing all day. My Endo basically said to me, can you please let me know that you have talked to a psychiatrist? WTH???? If I had numbers that high wouldn't I have hot flashes and stuff? Everyone just seems to think at this point that it's menopause.. but I still can't find any info on numbers soaring that high in a few months.. and then continuing to increase? I wish I knew someone who was a GYN.

I've also had painful cramping for years that no one had been able to identify.. and honestly they don't really try beyond an ultra sound. Ultra sounds show nothing, but no one ever did laproscopic surgery to find out what an ultra sound wont show. So all I know is that I have a lot of pain, a sudden extreme high FSH and no period.