Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

NuHair On Sale at Walgreens

Discussion in 'Treatments for Androgenetic Alopecia' started by Arisemysoul, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Arisemysoul

Arisemysoul Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    I was at Walgreens buying Nizoral since I read about there being a shortage. Sure enough I got one of the last bottles. But while I was there I noticed they had NuHair on sale buy 1 get 1 free. I haven't tried these supplements as I am on plenty already. But it might be a good time to buy these and try them for someone else. They are pretty expensive. There was a Step 1 and a Step 2 box for Women.

2. neencali

neencali Guest

thanks for the heads up.
    I heard Nizerol was pulled from the shelves. I can't find it anywhere but my derm wrote me a prescrip for it in the stronger form.

3. Cancervive

Cancervive Guest

I saw that too, but they don't sell the whole system. For some odd reason the Nuhair vitamins that are sold separately in Walgreens, CVS, etc, have only 50 tablets per box. Thats 25 days worth. The system sold online has both vitamins with 60 tablets instead of 50. Also the system cost $23 on vitacost, way cheaper than buying each item separately at Walgreens. Just sayin'.