Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Paula's Wigs in Toronto?!

Discussion in 'Wigs, Extensions, Toppers & Hair Systems' started by aliwh, Apr 18, 2014.

1. aliwh

aliwh New Member

Dislikes Received:
    Anyone have a wig from Paula's? Or, has anyone been there?
    I'm really impressed with her FB page and like the idea that she and some of her staff wear wigs! I wouldn't feel so
    alone! :)

2. dragonfly

dragonfly Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    I haven't been, but I know of someone who has. She bought a fall and it was completed and to her within a week, and then she ordered another. She hasn't had them long enough to know how they will hold up or anything, but she said the hair is very nice as are the caps. She sent me a pic, and it looks absolutely perfect in density, texture and color. I really love my Featherlite pieces, but the thought of being able to have a piece within a week rather 4-5 months sounds amazing.

3. askalice

askalice Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    The pictures on FB certainly show very realistic density and hairlines. I think such a full service salon, where much of the hair is purchased in the Ukraine, is not a place to shop if you have budget limits. But beautiful wigs.

4. iisara21

iisara21 Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    OMG, I spent a full hour yesterday on Facebook staring at all of the pics on the Paula's Wigs page. Her pieces look amazing! If you do decide to go there for your next piece, please post pics! I'm already dying to see them. LOL. :)

5. aliwh

aliwh New Member

Dislikes Received:
    Haha I spent a long time browsing the pics too!!
    I have a wig from Allegria, but I'm open to checking out Paula's. I do agree, however, that you might pay more $$$$ due to her services/salon etc.

6. iisara21

iisara21 Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    Yeah, she had one or two price quotes in the comments sections that I saw, and the prices definitely seemed up there! But her pieces look very high quality to me, and I'm sure if you got one from her that it would last just as long as the one you have now (which is also gorgeous, BTW). They're both excellent options. Let me know what you decide to do. I'm looking forward to seeing new hair pics no matter which vendor you choose! :)

7. Momof2boys

Momof2boys New Member

Dislikes Received:
    Did you ever buy one - I live in TO

Did you end up ever buying a wig from Paula's? I went there a couple of weeks ago as a walk-in check out their store. I realize that I just came in as a walk-in but I just found them to be a little passive. Maybe if I had an appointment it would've been a little bit better.

What was your experience .