Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

PCOS question

Discussion in 'PCOS Community' started by moco, Apr 24, 2008.

1. moco

moco Guest

I've had a pain in my back on the left hand side for a few years now and the doctor doesn't know what it is. It's not actually back pain though, but that's the area closest to it. It's a dull pain inside that hurts when I move.

Could this be a PCOS symptom does anybody know?

2. Blue Bird

Blue Bird Guest

could be a nerve in your lower back.....is it by your kidneys??Is it really deep? I guess it COULD be your Uterus but usually you wouldnt feel that in your back but in your tummy area...
    I doubt it has anything to do with PCOS...

3. moco

moco Guest

It's definitely not like a back pain, it's deep inside. I've had a few tests done and an ultrasound but nothing showed up.

4. Blue Bird

Blue Bird Guest

k....well you know what I do?? Look online at a human anatomy illustration and see what organ it looks like the pain is coming from...

5. angieangie

angieangie Guest

What side if the apendix on?

6. kaylee

kaylee Guest

That is def not a PCOS symptom. appendix is on the right..I had mine removed, actually it blew up.

7. catfancy

catfancy Guest

Yeah, the only pain I had associated with PCOS was at the front of my body. Kind of like weird, throbbing cramps.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi Moco - have moved several of your threads from incorrect locations to their proper forums. Please try to keep your topics in the right areas. Movingthis to the PCOS forum.

Thanks!

Admin

9. michelesmith

michelesmith Guest

those are the kinds of pains i used to get when my endometrosis was in full throttle when i used to get a period, do you have endo by chance

10. moco

moco Guest

I don't know, what is it? :dunno: