Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"
  1. mrvitous26

mrvitous26 Established Member

Dislikes Received:

1377646419838.jpg This was when, I first tried Rogaine for the first-first time (approx. in September of 2013.) I used the 5% Foam but had no luck... I think I was applying it to wet hair though so I wasn't following the directions... Hair must be dry. But I didn't like the foam at all because I felt like it wasn't getting on my scalp... To me it was just like mousse absorbing right away in my hair... I had such a bad loss that I went off of it and was convinced that it wouldn't work for me... So I gave it about a year to see what would happen and my hair just got worse and worse...

P1000083.jpg I think this was before I started the Liquid Rogaine... It was constantly falling out, and I was right at the point where I decided to give it a go.
    635.jpg
    11.03.141.jpg A few months into Rogaine...
    IMG_20150509_110616961_HDR.jpg This was April early this year. My hair was actually growing pretty long and I felt great, better than I have felt in years.
    HL-01.jpg
    This was about a week ago... Looking okay, but lost a lot of volume due to all the loss from the last two months... The shed has slowed down but hasn't stopped and I think this may be because I don't use Rogaine twice a day but not entirely sure obviously... At least it has slowed down and isn't all over my shirt/clothes anymore... :wacko:

I really need to go through my pictures and organize them more. I am afraid I lost my original dates when I transferred everything over to USB Drives...

xoMichelleXo <3<3

2. Bald eagle 1996

Bald eagle 1996 Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    There's a def improvement in ur temples!!! Wow!! Congrats!!

3. mrvitous26

Dislikes Received:
    After looking through pics I realize I've had improvement all over! Feeling very thankful and I hope it continues to improve. Upset about the loss from last two months but I hope it will grow back.

XoMichellexO

4. Eliza1990

Eliza1990 Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    So sorry you went through that recent shed - but nonetheless the improvement in your pics is soo amazing / inspiring. Congrats again, Michelle. Wahoo!!!

5. hairlosshelp

hairlosshelp Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    You definitely have! We have similar hair texture and it seems like the overall density has improved significantly! Congrats!!

6. mrvitous26

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks everyone... We'll see if it improves as long as I stay more consistent...

I will keep you informed.

7. Wolf924

Wolf924 Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    Amazing difference!!!!!! And I wish you continued success.