Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

pics

Discussion in 'The Undiagnosed' started by mom2kormas, May 7, 2008.

1. Blue Bird

Blue Bird Guest

Mom2kormas

I have read "The power of now" and started reading "A new earth" Ekhart Tolle is an AMAZING man!

Jees, is there some GOOD STUFF in those!!!!! Now if we can just get our MINDS to accept the truths in there, we would be "free" from all of our wordly cares (including appearance issues)

I have always tried to open my mind to what my heart KNOWS is right but thus far, my "ego" brain, whatever, has been winning.....We can keep trying though!!!!!!!!

2. agasucks ;p

agasucks ;p Guest

mom - im 21 and was diagnosed with Androgenetic Alopecia when i was 18. my hair looks very much like yours when i part it in the middle... i think you have more hair then i do, actually. anyway, whenever i get my blood tested it all comes back normal. iron is normal, testosterone levels are normal....etc. i have androgenetic alopecia, which means that i am HYPERsensitive to testosterone. all of your levels can be absolutely normal but you can still be losing hair because your body is sensitive even to a normal amount of a hormone. ive given up getting blood tests because they dont provide any sort of info for me!

3. agasucks ;p

agasucks ;p Guest

i was wayyyy into the secret last summer - i should start listening to the tapes again and practicing it. it really really did help me. thats what my signature is from... "energy flows where attention goes"