Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Pictures of my Flora

Discussion in 'Wigs, Extensions, Toppers & Hair Systems' started by memorydreams, Aug 20, 2010.

1. memorydreams

memorydreams Guest

Hi everyone! I've been lurking for awhile but haven't posted. I was visiting NJ last week and at the last minute I decided to call Flora to see if I could stop in. Well, she was just as nice as everyone has said. I nearly cried when I compared the topper I was wearing to the hair she had. It was all so beautiful! I purchased a fall with a large cap and David took me in back and showed me how to wash it. It is so much more comfortable than the one I had. It is a world of difference. I love it!
    The color matches my hair almost exactly. I pulled my own hair in front of my ear in one of the pictures so you could see.

Attached Files:

2. Eztli

Eztli Guest

Congrats! you look amazing, I would never have guessed that wasn't your hair (and I spend an inordinate amount of time staring at people's hair and deciding whose got more on their head than what the universe provided).
    The color suits you perfectly, (as I guess, it should, matching your bio hair) and I love the cut.
    Again, glad to see you are happy with your hair.

3. Kay777

Kay777 Guest

wow, it looks beautiful! congrats!

4. tique706

tique706 Guest

Looks fantastic! Very natural looking!

5. dragonfly

dragonfly Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    Absolutely gorgeous! Congrats and enjoy :bravo: .

6. Maelle

Maelle Guest

Congrats! It's totally perfect!

7. Mom2Cuties

Mom2Cuties Member

Dislikes Received:
    It looks amazing!! YEA FLORA!!

8. VMmom

VMmom Guest

It looks very natural! I'm very interested in a flora piece, but I can't go to NJ. I live in TX. Can she really work to make something custom through phone/email? Do you just take the piece she sends to a wig salon for a cut-in?
    By the way, how long does one of her toppers last?

9. dragonfly

dragonfly Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    I have two falls from Flora, and we did everything through email and phone calls. She also does the cut-ins for me. Once we have confirmed that the color is right, I send it back to her and she cuts it and sends it back to me.

10. VMmom

VMmom Guest

How does she cut it to blend in with your bio hair without you being there?

11. Martha716

Martha716 Guest

This is just perfect on you! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Out of interest, what were you wearing before that you decided looked really substandard after seeing your new Flora????

12. Vlal

Vlal Guest

Looks really lovely and very natural. :bravo: