Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Pictures of Regrowth and a Question

Discussion in 'Success Stories and Positive Outlook' started by xanthippe, Sep 25, 2011.

1. xanthippe

xanthippe Guest

I just mix it with water but Rainbow doesn't taste too bad. It just tastes like bitter water. I usually drink a little orange juice after all my vitamins just to have a good taste.

2. rld

rld Guest

Hey Xanthippe! How are things going these days? Are you still getting good results? I hope things are fantastic!

3. Hayley

Hayley Guest

I'm sorry I never saw this. Xanthippe your hair looks great! Great improvement :)

4. raindrop

raindrop Guest

How do you know that your hair loss was Androgenetic Alopecia and not TE. I always thought you will not get regrowth from Androgenetic Alopecia unless you are using something like Rogain or anti-androgen products.

5. comebackhair

comebackhair Guest

Hi xanthippe,

Can you let me know how the vitamins and blackstrap has been working for you?

I am new to the forum and I really would like to go down the non-rogaine path to try to fix this. Please send some advice to me. I'd really really appreciate. I'm having a lot of difficulty with this!

Thanks,
    comebackhair

6. Adi

Adi Member

Dislikes Received:
    Looks good! So are you using something that is causing the improvement? Also, what are the side effects of Rogaine?

7. natfan05

natfan05 Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Wow, looks great! I'd also like to know how the treatment is going for you? Please let us know! :punk:

8. tawnie

tawnie Guest

try powdered msm. You can get it in capsule form. Trimedica is the best that i've tried, it's pure without alll the fillers. It really helps me with shedding.

9. mommybetts

mommybetts Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    HOW IS IT NOW

How is your hair doing after all these years? Also, what regimen are you doing? The same? Thanks!

10. nimk

nimk Member

Dislikes Received:
    i'm also really curious about how the results are today! Usually if someone posts a success story and doesn't come back after, it's a good thing. :)

11. JenVoy

JenVoy Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    I agree.! I actually think she had CTE and not Androgenetic Alopecia. I'm starting to wonder if many women here are just with low ferritin that have been diagnosed Androgenetic Alopecia are actually CTE with their ferritin still low. Looks like she was taking Black strap molasses. I read another positive recovery story from a few years back, and she too was taking black strap molasses.

I was actually trying to find some positive recovery stories recently, as my shedding seems to have gotten worse. I'm both diffuse and shedding a lot on my crown and back of my head. My hair loss started a month after taking a anti anxiety drug. The prospect of it being permanent scares me, but I see some regrowth, but I also see thinner hair regrowing. I'm trying to remain positive, as it's only been 4.5 months, but it's hard when you're going through it.

12. hopeon

hopeon Member

Dislikes Received:
    I would love to know what happened with xanthiappe...is she still having improvements? Honestly her hair looked ok in the top pic as well...I wish people with success would come back n let us know....

13. alohakels

alohakels Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    What are you using, how did you get this regrowth? My loss looks so much like yours.