Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

PIK OF THE NEWBIE

Discussion in 'Women's Alopecia Areata' started by Ashley_101, Apr 3, 2006.

1. Ashley_101

Ashley_101 Guest

HEY EVERYBODY HERES A PIK OF ME ON SCHHOL COLOR DAY DURIN HOMECOMING WEEK! :D!

http://gkschools.org/hs2/Homecoming/Sch ... Friday.htm

3RD PIK
    GROUP OF GIRLS
    LAST ONE ON THE RIGHT
    WIG UNDER BANDANA
    WHITE JERSEY

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK
    (HOW SHOULD I WEAR MY WIG FOR THE DANCE)?

2. Joann

Joann Moderator

Dislikes Received:
    Hi Ashley,

Thanks so much for sharing the pictures with us. You're a very pretty young woman. I love your wig. :D I have only worn short synthetic wigs but have seen pictures on the other Alopecia Areata site where girls your age were able to wear their hair in updos for their school prom.

Your best bet would be to go to a hairdresser ahead of time and see what they suggest to you.

Take care. Hugs Joann

3. Karen

Karen Guest

Ashley

I'm still trying to figure out what girl is overweight? You all are beautiful!

4. redclaire

redclaire Guest

EXACTLY!!! That's what *I* said!

5. Ashley! we love you here, u are beautiful, and you are definetely not fat! I think you look WONDERFULLLLLLLLL in your wig. I think you should wear it.

6. ladyrel

ladyrel Guest

hey Ashley

You look very good in your picture, i wore a wig all though jr high and high school so i know how it can be , for my prom i went with straight chin shoulder length, but i went to many dances winter balls etc. i think i went with lots of loose curls, but what i did was when i had time i just sat and played with it. till i found something i liked

7. csymansky

csymansky Guest

I fel your pain....I had allready lost all my hair by high school...and was on to wigs....for prom I had mine half up half down and all curly, it came out really nice....and then for another dance I had it side parted witha low pony tail.....you can usally pull off a french twist style also...good luck!!!

8. kathy

kathy Guest

Just wanted to check in and see how your doing and your hair :)