Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Plantur 39. Any comments?

Discussion in 'Styling & Hair Care Tips for AGA Sufferers' started by esperanza, Oct 8, 2013.

1. esperanza

esperanza Guest

Hello ladies, I am still trying to find a product to help me with my hair loss, which I think its due to menopause hormonal changes. So, I have been suggested by a colleague to try Plantur 39 shampoo and tonic as she says it has helped her to stop her hair loss and thinning hair.
    Well today my order arrived and I started with the tonic, will try the shampoo tomorrow. Wonder if any of you has any reference to share about this product. After reading the reviews online I have a big hope for help. Wanted to share here if could also help anybody in the forum.
    Best wishes

2. KimbaS

KimbaS Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    I'm just starting progesterone cream, Amazon has the best price. So far, I've learned I have to quit the melatonin because the combination of these two "sedating" compounds have made me a zombie in the last week!

3. ducksauce

ducksauce Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Hi, I'm 40 and starting to notice hair loss too. I think mine might be caused by Wen use, but I'm not 100% certain. Age/hormones surely can be a factor too! I just looked at Plantur 39, keep us posted on how you like it. I just ordered caffeine powder for my hair. I'm going to mix it with water and apply it a few minutes before shampooing.

4. esperanza

esperanza Guest

Hi ladies, so far after one shampooing I can say the hair looks so nice, easier to comb and nice volume. Of course this is not magic, it will take longer to start to work as promises. I will keep you update.:)

5. baker mom

baker mom Guest

Keep us posted. Where can we buy it?

6. esperanza

esperanza Guest

Hello baker mom. I am living in UK and order online, but this is actually a german product. I think you could serch online and sure you will find it. Its been 3 time now I have used the shampoo and really very pleased with the way my hair looks after that. Cant say how will be on a long term, as its very recently, but so far is the best shampoo I have used since my hair loss started. I will def keep updates here.
    kind regards

7. baker mom

baker mom Guest

Any updates, Esperanza?