Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

pureology?

Discussion in 'Styling & Hair Care Tips for AGA Sufferers' started by jazmine13, Feb 10, 2006.

1. jazmine13

jazmine13 Guest

has anyone used pureology? is it any good and is it gentle on your hair? I switched from baby shampoo but i started to get an itchy scalp and breakouts along the hair line...which used to be a full hair line once upon a time! I was goign to see if a hair salon had pureology and see if that works nice. It seems to me the ones that have lavender make me itch like crazy..any advice?

2. redclaire

redclaire Guest

I don't know if it's gentle on your scalp, but I used it once before my crazy shed. OMG! My hair was so shiny and beautiful and soft. It's sooooooo expensive though, I just can't justify spending it right now.

3. cupcake

cupcake Guest

as a hairstylist....

(i dont have hair) but my clients hair is really nice with purology. at my salon we just started carrying a product called davines. i am really liking the way it works on my clients. they have a "hair thickening" product but i havnt used it on anyone yet. i will keep you posted....

4. jazmine13

jazmine13 Guest

thank you let me know how it works...and if any other shampoos for thinning hair and sensitive scalp work.

5. moviegirl

moviegirl Guest

Hi,

I love Pureology Hair products. They are much gentler than traditional shampoos on the market. If it's one thing I'll admit my weakness to, it's hair products(alright, shoes are up there too but that's another subject!!) :)

After my hair transplants, I was told not to use shampoos like Nizoral. I thought baby shampoos would be recommended but no, not that either.

I also love Aveda hair products--can be pricey but haircuts, colors, highlights,etc. aren't cheap either!!

Moviegirl

6. jazmine13

jazmine13 Guest

hi Moviegirl,
    so pureology is gentel on your scalp? any product in particular of theirs you'd recommend I try out first? and also which aveda products are good?
    thanks! :)

7. redclaire

redclaire Guest

::plugs ears:::n ooooooooooooooooooo please don't tell me pureology is GOOD for me..... I love it so much and it's sooooooooooo expensive
    I Need a JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB

8. Serena

Serena Guest

Love Pureology! Definitely my favourite it's expensive but I think it's well worth the money. I found a good place to buy Pureology online if you're in Australia.