Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Question about Moroccan Oil use

Discussion in 'Treatments for Androgenetic Alopecia' started by dragonfly, Nov 22, 2010.

1. dragonfly

dragonfly Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    I was wondering if I should be using Moroccan Oil in my fall even before it seems to need it, or if I should wait until it starts feeling a bit dry. What do you think?

2. LeeLee

LeeLee Guest

I just ordered the oil and was waiting for an answer to this too.
    I remember you saying you have a Flora. Could you call her and ask what she thinks?

3. dragonfly

dragonfly Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    That's a good suggestion. Since no one has responded I think I will call Flora; will let you know what she says.

4. LeeLee

LeeLee Guest

Hi Dragonfly!

Just wondering if you spoke to Flora about the moroccan oil. Mine came in the mail this week. :)
    Lee

5. dragonfly

dragonfly Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    I haven't gotten around to calling her yet, but I will do so next week as my fall is just about due for another washing.

6. FLgirl

FLgirl Guest

I noticed there are two types of moroccan oil- one says "light" and one says "original" on the website for this product. The light is for fine hair or blonde. Wonder which one is better for supplemental hair?

7. LeeLee

LeeLee Guest

I bought the regular one. I think I'm going to pick up the Moroccan Oil hydrating mask too. I still haven't used either on my topper yet but I can't imagine the oil hurting it since it's so great on my bio hair.