Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Real people

Discussion in 'Styling & Hair Care Tips for AGA Sufferers' started by colline, Jun 25, 2005.

1. colline

colline Guest

Do you ever get the feeling that people may be on this site trying to sell you things when they dont have the whole issue we experience? I have just got that feeling from one of the sections i read - i cant stand the way that i feel so cynical about this but i fear that they may be trying to sell and make money rather then help - this is sad for me and i wish they would think carefully that losing your hair is not a funny matter and poaching on the vunerable is a sick thing to do -

:( the forum has been really good for me and helped me not to feel so alone but if this sort of thing goes on then >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>why bother?

2. KY girl

KY girl Guest

Hi Colline-
    I know which post you are referring to (mellisa's? goodbatteries). Just FYI, she had been posting a LONG time here before her lasercomb success. She is legit.
    Anyway--I am also cynical to a negative point. There are people who do pop up on this site out of the blue trying to sell their products. They are easy to spot--never post their story...etc..just show up talking about their "wonderful" product.

3. SallyTurney

SallyTurney Guest

OOH...please don't think that about me!! I'm alright...honest!! :roll:

4. Zannie

Zannie Guest

WOW!!!!

Many of us here are going to sing the praises of particular products we believe have afforded us with some results and I suppose that some of it can sound a bit of marketing! :lol: I’m sure, by now, it must seem that I either work for Procyte Corp., with my advocacy of Tricomin products, or have stock in the company… I certainly don’t, I’m just that frightened of a Rogaine commitment! :?

For the most part, we tend to detect our peddlers, and give them a right good thrashing! And for the most part we’ve had very few, fewer than 10, in the history of our 2 hacker crashes in the past year! We seem to attract more honest people with honest feelings! Even if some of those feelings may include an enthusiastic conviction about a specific hair loss product! After all… you too will feel ecstatic about certain products in your hair care system that you will want to reveal!!!!
    :D