I'm trying to track my shed issues. Since I've only been on my thyroid meds for going on three months ( I'm glad I've kept track) I guess it's a little early for me to truly tell. I have noted on my calendar that I had a large shed about 12 days after I started my medication. This shed is about 15 days after I adjusted my dosage. I also note on my calendar that I had another large shed about five weeks into my meds. However I didn't note how much hair was lost, so I'm thinking it must have been under 200 or at least in that range. Maybe I just didn't count due to exhaustion from thinking about it. Anyway...I guess I'm trying to find some sort of pattern here. Desperation I suppose.