Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Searching for tips to make my hair look THICK!

Discussion in 'Styling & Hair Care Tips for AGA Sufferers' started by Butterfly25, Jun 20, 2012.

1. Butterfly25

Butterfly25 Guest

Hi all! Recently my hair thinning has started to worsen and really bother me so I'm looking for some tips on how to style it well!
    I already use concealer fibres (nanogen) which I like, but I have no idea where to start with all the products claiming to make your natural hair look thicker. Has anyone tried Nanogen Hair Growth Factor Conditioner or any other similar 'thickening' conditioners? And what about leave-in products? I've heared good things about Toppik Hair Fattener, but not sure if it might be to heavy for my fine, curly hair.....? Anyone got any other recommendations?

2. Alliegator

Alliegator Guest

Hi,
    I also have Androgenetic Alopecia. I don't have any experience with those products unfortunately. One suggestion that I have for you is to try a diffuser if you haven't already. You mentioned that you have curly hair, and it can give the curls more definition. It will also give you volume. Put some mousse in your hair, and then dry it with the diffuser. A friend of mine taught me how to use a diffuser and I loved it. I did that with my hair for a long period of time. Hope that helps!

3. colline

colline Guest

toppix hair fibre and toppix hair fattener is excellent