Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Severe Shedding After Spironolactone And Ketoconazole 2% Shampoo

Discussion in 'Living with Androgenetic Alopecia' started by sad heart, Jun 18, 2018.

1. sad heart

sad heart New Member

Dislikes Received:
    I had noticed my hair thinning since April and it started to become worse in June... All my blood work are normal...so Dermatologist did scalp biopsy and i have been told i have Androgenetic Alopecia. and scalp inflamation... Doctor prescribed Spironolacton 100mg once a day...Ketoconazole 2% shampoo... Chobeltasol topical solution 0.5 twicw a day...I've been in it for 3 days and I my hair loss getting worse... It is so SEVERE ... I couldn't believe how much hair shed after shower... When I comb my hair..there's about 600 hairs shed in chunk... I feel very depressed.. I don't know what to do...I stopped everything doctor want me to do... It doesn't work... I feel like dying right now... Any advice or experience sharing would be very much appreciated!!

2. elixirhtc

elixirhtc Member

Dislikes Received:
    I think the dermotalogist adivce you the best treatment for your hair recovering you should follow the recommendation of him to get your hair to the noraml health ..