Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

short regrowth hair for 5 years now

Discussion in 'Women's General Hair Loss Discussions' started by fleur1979, Apr 19, 2016.

1. fleur1979

fleur1979 Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    I am really clueless about this. My hair loss started 5 years ago after being really sick. So, doctors and dermatologists thought my hair would recover soon after getting better. Now after 5 years, my hair loss still continues!! I have regrowth ever since I had hair loss. A LOT of hair of about 0.5 to 2 inches (normal thickness and normal colour). Like half my hair is like this. I guess it is from the continue shedding process that my hair just can't keep up. I am happy that at least there is regrowth, but it is also devestating. I can't do anything with my hair. Can't pull it back, because of the very short hairs sticking up. Looks really weird. Because of this I don't really have a widening part (just a little), but I lost more than half of my hair in volume!!! I think my hair is 2/3 less of volume than 5 years ago.

Does anyone else have these short hairs for so long? I can feel stubble all the time when I feel through my hair. Really weird. I lose some of these short hairs, but mostly it is the longer ones that leave me (or maybe I just see the longer ones as they are more visible).