Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Some Regrowth Is Visible But I’m Really Stressed (pics)

Discussion in 'Women's General Hair Loss Discussions' started by anxiety43, Jan 27, 2019.

1. TinaM1968

TinaM1968 Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    My hair wet is the worst I just am so disheartened just when I think I have it so it doesn’t look bad I get hit hard again

2. anxiety43

anxiety43 Member

Dislikes Received:
    Thank you so much for thinking there’s some improvement, I know pictures are never fully clear but it’s nice to hear that from the perspective of someone who understands loss. Wet hair is devastating, my head feels naked! Have you documented your loss through photos, Tina?

3. TinaM1968

Dislikes Received:
    I did for a long time and the found it just too much to look at. Too depressing so I stopped and deleted them all. I don’t count hairs anymore either. I just didn’t find either thing healthy for me.

4. anxiety43

anxiety43 Member

Dislikes Received:
    Do you have some ways of being able to tell when you’re doing a little better/losing less? I wouldn’t notice any slow growth if I didn’t snap a pic every month, or every few months. Some days my hair feels thicker but I also wash it every day to give it volume.

Have you been able to rule out thyroid yet? I recently found out that hypothyroidism is also on my mom’s side so I’m getting that checked. I’m always freezing. I also had Lyme disease as a child and wonder if there’s any connection.

5. TinaM1968

Dislikes Received:
    I can tell because I see more scalp some days less shedding though. I wash mine every day as well always have. Sometimes I see hairs sticking up all over idk I’d it’s regrowth or what my hair doesn’t seem to thicken just get worse I went down the thyroid path many times even been on meds and took iodine only made hair loss faster I know with Lymes some can lose hair. I’ve been tested for everything I had mono as a teen and I have a mthfr mutation so who knows if either are playing a role

6. Radiance Cosmedic Centre

Dislikes Received:
    Thank You. you can visit the clinic of Dr Mayank Singh who is resident in Delhi and owner of Radiance Cosmedic Centre.