Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Something Cool For Women With Norwood Pattern Hair Loss.

Discussion in 'Women's General Hair Loss Discussions' started by MeliM, Jul 27, 2019.

1. MeliM

MeliM Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Hi! I just found out about clip in bangs!! I have androgenetic alopecia. The Male pattern kind not female which is what I think is called the Norwood pattern? I just saw a girl on you tube put on several different kinds of clip in bangs and they totally hid her receding hair line and temples . Since most of us girls who have norwood pattern hair loss still have a intact part I thought these would be something cool to try!

sleepywaif and TinaM1968 like this.
  2. TinaM1968

TinaM1968 Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Have a link? They sound interesting

3. Barbarina

Barbarina Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Yes, please, would be very appretiated to see the link and learn about options

4. sleepywaif

sleepywaif Member

Dislikes Received:
    That's funny I was just thinking about this yesterday but I would look terrible with bangs unfortunately

Maybe I can pull off a headband

5. MeliM

MeliM Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    I'm sorry I don't have a link. There are several online stores you can buy them on that I've seen including Amazon. I went to a local wig shop here where I live and tried two on . One cost $500 and the other $600. That was insane to me. For just bangs?!?! I called another wig shop and theirs are $60 . I'm going to go tomorrow after work and try those out! If I end up buying them would you guys like to see a picture?

TinaM1968 likes this.
  6. MeliM

MeliM Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    I tried on another pair of the clip in bangs today and weirdly they where to thick. The way the ones I've tried on are made is kind of like a topper . Where there are a circle of bangs. To be honest when I had it on it looked like I had a mullet!! I just want bangs that lay in the front and that's it. Not all around me whole head. I think I'm going to order a pair on Amazon. I'll keep you updated!

TinaM1968 likes this.