Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Suggestion for wig choice

Discussion in 'Wigs, Extensions, Toppers & Hair Systems' started by Paulaxx, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Paulaxx

Paulaxx Guest

Hallo everybody, I am rather new but find this forum really great!
    I would need your help and suggestion.
    I am going to buy a new wig, I mean a french/swiss lace cap to be fixed with biadhesive bond tape ( I do not use glue), european hair hand tied and, the most important, fine quality of the wig/ product in order to be undetectable ( as much as possible at least). I have seen, just to give an idea, some Follea products, suppose you know this name, and they are fine, the hair knotting is good and extremely natural and also the cap line ( front and temples) is well hidden, as they placed also hair under the cap front line, it seems coming out directly from the skin and the front line, so that the cap is invisible. The product is (slightly) expensive, so , before spending my money, I would like to know if, following your experience, there are brands with quality / products comparable to this one
    Thank you for all suggestions

2. Joann

Joann Moderator

Dislikes Received:
    Welcome to Her Alopecia Paula. :) There are a lot of vendor choices available. Makes it hard to decide. Follea is a good brand. I'm also hearing a lot of good reviews on Featherlite wigs. They are a Toronto based company but have a page on Facebook where you can see what the wigs look like. Flora, Fortune, Yaffa, Kiki all reputable vendors too.

There is also a great site set up by two woman who belong to the Wig Support group. A lot of good info and pictures there too.

http://reallifewigs.com

Hope this helps a bit.:)

Joann