Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Tatoo's

Discussion in 'Women's Alopecia Areata' started by Blue Bird, Mar 4, 2008.

1. Blue Bird

Blue Bird Guest

How many of you would tattoo your bald head? I think I would.... :)
    I think I would get somehting really feminie..........
    I have 2 tattoos currently on my body.

2. orbit

orbit Guest

I am considering this. I am having a consultation with a friend who is a tattoo artist later this spring.

There is a lady on here with her whole head done and it looks AWESOME!

3. Blue Bird

Blue Bird Guest

LOL!!

It wouldnt hurt to bad....I would do it....but then again, I am kinda weird...heeheee....

4. Guest

Guest Guest

it is a cool idea. and some bald women look beautiful with their lovely head tattoos.

i am a tattooed lady, and i do have tattoos on my upper arms, upper breasts, and ankles in lovely feminine styles.
    i also wear earrings, have a pierced left nostril, and have my breast nipples pierced.
    my husband doesn't have any tattoos, but he has beautiful long hair, a little goatee beard, and pierced ears.

i have decided not to get any more tattooing or piercing done. i have what i want done, and i have decided to keep my smooth bald head the way it is.

5. Blue Bird

Blue Bird Guest

Carol

I had NO IDEA that you were all tattooed!! I pictured you as a real conservative!

WAY TO GO! I would LOVE to see a pic of your tattoos!!

Cheers!

6. Guest

Guest Guest

to me, it isn't a question of being liberal or conservative, but of being classy, feminine, elegent, and stylish, in the types of tattoos or piercings a lady has.

my tattoos are not too wild, and most of me is not tattooed. i have elegent feminine tattoos.
    i have 'armband' tattoos on my upper arms, elegent feminine designs in black.
    my breast tattoos are a flower design, as are my ankle tattoos.

i wear earrings and sometimes a nosestud. i don't wear nipple rings much, except on occasion at night with my man.

7. catfancy

catfancy Guest

Back in the '90s I saw an episode of House of Style (ugh) that featured a model with Alopecia Universalis and she had a dragon tattooed on her bald head. It was cool.

I had my eyebrow and nostril pierced, but not anymore.

8. angieangie

angieangie Guest

I would love to get tattoos on my head if I lost all my hair. I would probably get black tattoos since I have dark features and my hair is almost black. A bunch of music nots, hearts, stars, cat silhouhettes. Wow, I would probably shave my head, get the tattoos and then have my hair grow over it so that they're there if I end up with more severe hair loss in the future haha.

I have two tattoos, a cat and a peace sign. I have two holes in each ear, my nose pierced and my belly button and I'm considering piercing either my lip or eyebrow.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

that bald lady model on 'house of style' was most likely the famous bald lady fashion model eve salvail, who has a dragon tattooed on her bald head.

eve salvail does not have alopecia, she shaves her head bald for fashion reasons, she likes wearing the bald look.

10. catfancy

catfancy Guest

Ah, ok, my memory messed it up because I thought they said she had some medical thing, but this was, oh, 14 years ago, so I'm not remembering right :)

11. Guest

Guest Guest

eve salvail still models.
    she was a beautiful young twenty year old bald woman then, now she is probably my age (i am 37, still a fairly young lady). and she is still a beautiful bald lady.

probably the most famous bald lady fashion model right now is alec wek, who not only shaves her head, but refuses to model wearing a wig.

there are however several beautiful young bald women who are doing well fashion modeling these days; including anna fitzpatrick, miss tanzania, and several other beautiful young bald women.

the target stores and macy stores have been using a beautiful young bald black lsdy as one of their most prominent fashion models.

the bald look on beautiful women has become common enough in the fashion world that it is just another fashion style for women these days.
    in the fashion industry these days when they ask about a lady fashion model, they ask, "is she a blonde, brunette, redhead, or bald?: