Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Too early for regrowth?

Discussion in 'Success Stories and Positive Outlook' started by lady32, Jul 13, 2010.

1. lady32

lady32 Guest

Hi,

With my regimen Rogaine 2 % (4,5 weeks), Spironolactone (5,5 weeks), cypretyl (two months) I think it is too early for regrowth, but now I can see fine littele baby hairs (one centimeter long) in my hair line. It could be coincidence or me just being wishful...

Anyway, I needed to share and get my hopes up.[attachment=0:1po6hx1l]kesä2010 059.JPG[/attachment:1po6hx1l]

Attached Files:

2. lady32

lady32 Guest

And sorry for the poor picture quality.

3. moondust52

moondust52 Guest

I don't really know for sure but it looks like regrowth. How much Spironolactone are you on and what is cypretyl?
    :)

4. Lily

Lily Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    I've always read that it takes 6 months for a treatment to work. Since nothing ever really helped me, I can't say for sure. Even though I've been losoing hair for 15+ years, I still have regrowth. Women tend to have diffuse loss (female pattern hair loss), unlike men, so we always have some hair growing instead of a big shiny bald spot. Hope you see continued regrowth.

5. I saw regrowth after 2 months... not sure if it was the rogaine or if it would have occured anyway.... but the first batch of regrowth was a good one and still going strong... I have lots of new batches coming in too...