Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Too Funny Not to Share

Discussion in 'Success Stories and Positive Outlook' started by Arisemysoul, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Arisemysoul

Arisemysoul Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    We have 2 guinea pigs we rescued from our local animal shelter. A male and female. Our female periodically sheds massive amounts of hair and develops bald spots. This current shed is the worst yet. My daughter yelled at me this afternoon, "Mom, I think Sassy has Guinea-pecia!"

Guess I have been whining about my hair loss too much around the kids lately :$

2. Louise

Louise Guest

Hi Arisemysoul,

LOL :laugh: . This story brought a big smile to my face. Love Guinea pigs very sociable creatures. Thanks for sharing.

Louise

3. Lost

Lost Guest

:uglylol: out of the mouths of babes!!!!

4. Alliegator

Alliegator Guest

LOL!! That is a funny story. I love the name your daughter came up with for it! My brother/sister have a dwarf gerbil. My dog thought it was a toy! The gerbil keeps escaping its cage, and since they are night creatures, it was keeping my dog up all night!

5. Arisemysoul

Arisemysoul Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Guinea Pigs make great pets. They don't bite, don't jump or climb out of cages. When we do let them out for a run, they can't scoot under things and hide. They are too big for that. Ours are a bonded pair which means if one ever dies, the other may very well grieve themselves to death.

The funny thing is the female is the one with the hair problems. The male has the most beautiful fur you have ever seen. So thick and luscious. This is way too close to real life. My husband has gorgeous hair. And me...well I'm on this forum aren't I! :woot:

6. SabrinaLouise

SabrinaLouise Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    That's a hoot! :laugh:

7. Pink

Pink Guest