Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Tricomin - any reviews?

Discussion in 'Treatments for Androgenetic Alopecia' started by Sara, Jun 14, 2008.

1. Sara

Sara Guest

I have just read about Tricomin and wanted to know if anyone had any reviews (good or bad)?

2. mythreeboys

mythreeboys Guest

I've been using it for several months now. Nothing in the way of new growth however its excellent in lowering scalp inflammation. It smells good, feels great on a head. My husband has male pattern baldness and used it and said his scalp felt very healthy -not as tight. Hope this helps.

3. Sara

Sara Guest

Thanks M3B! I am so glad you finally found something that helped with the scalp pain! I think SoLow mentioned that she had a burning scalp with high dht levels so a blood test for that might be helpful (I just read in another post that you're thinking of having one done).

4. mythreeboys

mythreeboys Guest

Hi Sara,

Yea I would suggest giving Tricomin a shot if you are willing to spend $50 it lasts me about 45 days. Very good product I am so pleased with it. There is Folligen which is a spray and you get a larger bottle VS tricomin and its less expensive. Its got the same copper peptides in it but I hear it's actually stronger then tricomin and some guys water it down. Problem is I do not care for the scent it's sort of metalic. I have three new bottles here but I dont care for the smell so I guess i'll just resell them. If you do try folligen keep that in mind. Tricomin smells very minty and has a nice calm sea blue color which reminds me of putting out a fire.. ice cold. Whomever did the marketing strategy for Tricomin was very smart and must have been a woman LOL. Also there is a product by American Crew that is supposed to have copper peptide in it, I have it but it has a masculine smell however it sure beats folligen.

Yes I have to get the DHT test. I am seeing my derm at the end of this month and I am quite curious as to what she will say about my hair and treatement. I will request this blood test. For a woman I feel like I am far to oily it's almost like I can tell when my testosterone is elevated. I hope your doing good Sara!!!