Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

UK ladies with FRONTAL FIBROSING ALOPECIA needed for research Guy's hospital

Discussion in 'New Research, Studies, and Discoveries' started by Seni, Mar 31, 2016.

  1. Seni

    Seni Member

    Mar 28, 2013
    Likes Received:
    Dislikes Received:
    I have FFA, frontal fibrosing alopecia, yesterday (30 March 2016) I went go Guy's hospital in London and gave a small blood sample for their research into FFA cause and treatment.

    Guy's need 1000 UK based women to give a blood sample for their research. If you do not live near to them it an be arranged for you to give blood at a clinic near you and they can forward the sample to Guy's.

    If you live in the UK and have FFA please contact Dr Christos Tziotzios ASAP, I have told him I will post on alopecia support websites to try and get more participants for his research.



Share This Page