Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Useful Booklet on TTM

Discussion in 'Trichotillomania Community' started by Vlal, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Vlal

Vlal Guest

2. FLgirl

FLgirl Guest

Those are good Vlal, thanks. The website for trich.org is really good too. I was concerned that my dtr was "playing" too much with her hair (not pulling) and thought about getting a wrist thingy called a "squiglette" or a "spinner ring" to take the focus off her hair. She just "fidgets" a lot!

see link:
    http://yhst-96492593834123.stores.yahoo.net/

3. Vlal

Vlal Guest

Ooh yes, I have heard of those being used for people with OCD and also those who self-harm as a fidgeting distraction device thingy. Some people use an elastic band. That's a good site link - am just having a read.

I can understand the urge to fiddle with hair, because I can be like that when watching TV and being "zoned out". I wonder if I can find something in the UK like that Squigglet.

4. I don't know if any of you know this,as it is NOT publicized anywhere near as much as it should be,There is a groundbreaking new ''state of the art cutting edge'' treatment for ''Trich'' that may help you or someone you love. I do NOT have Trich but know of this discovery I wanted to share with you.

My world renowned neurologist Dr Harold Levinson MD PC
    (his website is http://www.dyslexiaonline.com his email is DrLevinson@aol.com )(He is located in Great Neck NY)
    (phone 516-482-2888,fax 2480)
    discovered a SAFE QUICK EASY & EFFECTIVE TREATMENT FOR TRICH,He discovered that in almost all cases,the root cause(no pun intended) of Trich is an undiagnosed ''silent'' CEREBELLAR VESTIBULAR INNER EAR dysfunction(of cerebellum) that is SAFELY QUICKLY & EFFECTIVELY TREATED AND STOPPED by Cerebellar-Vestibular Medication Combinations,that actually stop the ''malfunction'' from happening,He has written a great book about his discovery,entitled ''Phobia Free'' that you can get on Amazon,etc
    The medication regimen can even be used on kids age 3 & up.
    Sometimes he will recommend holistic style nutritional type
    supplement products available in most health food stores,
    that enhance cerebellar-vestibular function.
    This treatment does not always CURE Trich but it can still help a lot.

-Marsha

5. Pbutter

Pbutter New Member

Dislikes Received:
    I clicked to read the booklet and I already had a copy saved to my phone. Apparently I've read it. Thank you though.