Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Vaniqa

Discussion in 'PCOS Community' started by kaylee, Aug 10, 2008.

1. Blue Bird

Blue Bird Guest

COOL

Do they have a genaric form?

2. kaylee

kaylee Guest

No but if you buy it on drugstore.com you can get a $25 rebate so you'd pay $40 instead of $65. The tube lasts forever.

3. Blue Bird

Blue Bird Guest

I need an RX right??

I hate going to the damn doctor all the time, ugh...its always a waste of time and money..they NEVER help.

4. kaylee

kaylee Guest

Tell me about it. But yeah you need and rx, it shouldnt be hard to get one.

5. dying curls

dying curls Guest

you should rather use wax band for the face rather than shaving them...if you shave the hair you dont actually take it out.

6. kaylee

kaylee Guest

Yeah when I was 18 I had peach fuzz on my chin. I shaved it off and it grew in thicker!

7. Blue Bird

Blue Bird Guest

Mssaprl

I trim my face with an electric trimmer..... it looks like a toothbrush.
    I have never "shaved" my face.

dying curls

I cant wax my face. I had 1/2 full face done once and I broke out SO BAD in little bumps...I have such sensitive skin, it actually takes off a layer. I had to stop waxing my upper lip years ago. It made me have melasma there too. The eyebrows I still get waxed, but only once in a blue moon, cuz it makes my skin horribly red and inflamed. I couldnt bear that all over my face, much less the bumps for weeks.

8. kaylee

kaylee Guest

Rainbird, I got the breakouts too! I almost stopped using it becuase of it, but stuck with it and the breakouts went away! It was so worth it!

9. GoodYear

GoodYear Guest

The melasma is not from waxing, but from your BCP. Hormones....(estrogens I believe). I have it on my cheek bones, upperlip and a lot on my forehead...

10. Blue Bird

Blue Bird Guest

Goodyear

BEFORE
    I was on BCP I got melasma from waxing.

11. GoodYear

GoodYear Guest

Oh. I dind not know that was possible. That sucks.

12. dying curls

dying curls Guest

maybe then you should consider laser?

13. Emma3232

Emma3232 Guest

I can recommend a reputable pharmacy (Vaniqa) - pharm4all.com Good price and quality.