Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Wen Hair Product Review

Discussion in 'Women's General Hair Loss Discussions' started by Mom2Cuties, May 5, 2008.

1. Mom2Cuties

Mom2Cuties Member

Dislikes Received:
    I saw the infomercial for this...it definitely struck my interest!

2. RobinL71

RobinL71 Guest

I LOVE Wen conditioning cleanser and hair products...

I alternate between the lavender (gives my hair nice volume), the aloe (calms my scalp) and the sweet almond mint...

I also use the tea tree oil scalp oil three nights a week...

Since I've been using the Wen.. both my husband and I both have noticed that my hair looks thicker...

3. angieangie

angieangie Guest

Where can you get this from... I'm almost out of my shampoo and I hate it.

4. RobinL71

RobinL71 Guest

QVC has a good deal going on right now... three full size bottles for like $70... I got the one for thinning hair (lavender, sweet almond mint & aloe)...

I think it would be good for you Angie if you are having scalp sensations... it really eased mine...

5. angieangie

angieangie Guest

What's QVC? Is it online? I can't order anything online, I don't have a credit card and I can't put up my parents' card numbers.

6. RobinL71

RobinL71 Guest

it's a scalp and skin oil... tea tree and jojoba... it can be used as an overnight treatment which is what I use it for.

tea tree is a natural anti-inflammatory... so that's why i use it.

7. Princess1122

Princess1122 Guest

Angie: I think that QVC can be accessed on line or by a customer service phone number... look them up on line and you should be able to get more information on how you can order from them. QVC is a TV sales channel here in the states, they sell all kinds of stuff usually at a lower price then in the stores.

Hope this helps!
    Princess

8. RobinL71

RobinL71 Guest

I do believe you need a credit card for a website order... but I think you can do telephone orders and pay by check? I dunno...

qvc.com