Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Wet Brush

Discussion in 'Styling & Hair Care Tips for AGA Sufferers' started by CLC, Apr 17, 2015.

1. CLC

CLC Member

Dislikes Received:
    I did a search and hadn't seen that anyone had mentioned it, so I thought I'd sing the praises of the Wet Brush. I'm extra super protective of the hair I have so I don't want to do anything to lose a single hair that wasn't ready to fall out on its own. I thought combing my wet hair with a wide toothed comb was gentle, but I didn't know gentle until I tried the Wet Brush. It doesn't pull at all. The teeth bend before it tugs your hair. I use it on my dry hair too. You can get it at lots of places, but I got mine at Target.

2. dvent1111

dvent1111 Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    I use that too! I started using it for my daughter after baths and it saved our relationship :) But now I use it on mine and it is fabulous!

3. sunlit

sunlit Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks for the recommendation! It's pricey for a hairbrush but if it works, it's worth it...

4. Tara101

Tara101 Member

Dislikes Received:
    I also heard that Wet Brush can easily detangle hair but is it suitable for curly hair? Reply will be highly appreciated.

5. CLC

CLC Member

Dislikes Received:
    Hi Tara, just now seeing your question, sorry. I'm not sure about curly hair as mine is pretty straight.

6. Sparky

Sparky New Member

Dislikes Received:
    You probably don't need this reply anymore, but yes, the Wetbrush is great for curly hair. One of my kids (not the one with hair loss) has long, curly hair, and I use that on her right after conditioning. My dd with TE uses one as well (actually, all the females in our household use one :)).