Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

what to do with my hair**** update new pict page 5

Discussion in 'Styling & Hair Care Tips for AGA Sufferers' started by CYNDI2008, Nov 23, 2008.

1. CYNDI2008

CYNDI2008 Guest

Re: need help-- what to do with my hair ***PICT***

[​IMG]

i'm trying to mek the picture smaller

2. CYNDI2008

CYNDI2008 Guest

Re: need help-- what to do with my hair ***PICT***

thankyou, i feel good, i was so scared today.. it wasnt so bad, i am trying to resize the picture to you can see the other side, i am having a hard time. :)

3. CYNDI2008

CYNDI2008 Guest

Re: need help-- what to do with my hair- new pict

test.

[​IMG]

4. finaleofseem

finaleofseem Guest

:bravo: Cyndi! HOT MAMMA!

You look AWESOME.

How did you get so much volume?

5. CYNDI2008

CYNDI2008 Guest

Thankyou! :) she just put a few layers, and i think she used moose in my hair

6. hwag5149

hwag5149 Guest

i want some closer up ones. from here it looks amazing and soft and smooth :)

7. CYNDI2008

CYNDI2008 Guest

thanks shwag

better then th frizz i had, Im pretty happy with it, I like the fact she didn't take to much off and the color isn't to drastic.

8. CYNDI2008

CYNDI2008 Guest

[​IMG]

they either come out realy big or real small, I haven't mastered this photo bucket yet! :)

9. hwag5149

hwag5149 Guest

dang i dont see ANY hair loss in that pic. it looks really amazing...

what is your hair loss like?

10. Hayley

Hayley Guest

Looking good cyndi :mrgreen: Wish i had your fringe

11. Vlal

Vlal Guest

Wow Cyndi I love it... the colour is beautiful and your hair looks nice and shiney! That hairstylist is a keeper :mrgreen:

12. snowflake

snowflake Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    Cannot see a speck of hair loss. You look great soft, shiny hair!!!!!

13. CYNDI2008

CYNDI2008 Guest

Thank you ladies, you complaints have made my day! :) Its amazing , what a color /style can do. I only wish I hadn't waited this long. The girl I went to, (Lisa), Is very compassionate. she told me we can take baby steps , and at least I know the day my hair loss becomes detectable she will be there for me to explore other options....

But I have to say, please don't be fooled by the photos, I really have lost over 50%, maybe even more of my hair density... you cant tell by looking at a picture! :)

14. CYNDI2008

CYNDI2008 Guest

hi shwag,

My hair loss is diffused, it IS thinning all over, when I was around 20-21 yrs old, ( I'll be 36).. I started shedding massively, probably fro 2 yrs straight, I never counted my hair but I must of been loosing 400+ a day, I say this because I know how it is to loose 200 a day and my hair loss back then was double, if not more..., still after the MASSIVE 400+ shedding stopped, I still always shed a lot, prob around 200 range DAILY!.... I must of been getting good regrowth, if not I would of been bald by now. now my shedding is some what stabilized my shedding fluctuates 80-100 daily( I now count from time to time) but my regrowth is not strong so therefore I have been thinning slowly, where people cant really notice. Trust me I have wasted sooo much time being consumed with my hair loss, and was even to embarrassed to go to a salon and do something with my hair, I just now with in the last month made a decision to for now not waste anymore time being consumed with this, but to work with what I have..... If & when it gets worse, then ill do someting about it.... I wish i hadn't wasted years of my life crying about this but hair loss is so emotional & crippling . I know their are a lt of women with more severe cases, and it must be 10 time more difficult to deal with.
    but for women that may seem less severe, they are not so much stressing about the hair they have now, they are stressing more about their future loss... (kinda makes it a slow death), either way, not matter kind of loss, its devastating, and although my hair loss may not seem bad to some, the emotional effects have been devastating , especially over the last year! But knowing I have options has helped me a great deal & being on this board has also helped me :)

15. finaleofseem

finaleofseem Guest

:bravo: Yay for the positive attitude!

And I agree totally with your assessment of how women with less severe hairloss react -- I'm not so much worried about how my hair looks NOW (though I do worry about that sometimes), but with how it will look in a few years if I can't get it under control.

I'm glad you're feeling better about the situation now. :)

16. Vlal

Vlal Guest

This is very true. I have a pic of me with my hair a month ago which is taken from the front looking up and it looks like I have an amazing head of short hair because I still have my hairline. However, if you also see a photo from the top of my head looking down... I have bald patches and general thinning... you wouldn't know it was the same head!
    :roll:

17. CYNDI2008

CYNDI2008 Guest

:agree: pictures can be decieving

18. Deirdre

Deirdre Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    Cyndi- your hair looks fantastic! No sign of the frizzies at all and it looks totally normal. Although I know what you mean about the loss not being really obvious at this point. To others it looks OK but we know our own hair. But I am so glad you went for the styling.

19. CYNDI2008

CYNDI2008 Guest

Thanks Deede, I'm glad i finally went, it was a big step for me... as stupid as it sounds..... Im glad i found someone who deals with hair loss & have private rooms. Next time i'm gonna tell her to make the highlights a little lighter, and take a little more off the length. :)

20. finaleofseem

finaleofseem Guest

Cyndi,

I know what you mean about it being a big step. I haven't had mine cut since August, and I'm looking to go with a chin-length bob with my next cut ... but I'm embarrassed to go to a salon because they'll know -- one side is definitely thinner than the other.

I should really just take a page from your book and go for it. The new cut will probably make me feel a lot better.