Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Where Are All The Administrators??????????

Discussion in 'Women's General Hair Loss Discussions' started by TinaM1968, Mar 20, 2019.

1. TinaM1968

TinaM1968 Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Where are the administrators? I see so many fake profiles just to extort our hairloss for money THEY OUGHT TO BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES!!!!! I hope they see this too and get out of this forum. They don’t belong here and need to stop preying on us trying to sell crap!!!!

sunlit, Gina and sunshine21 like this.
  2. The Chook

The Chook Member

Dislikes Received:
    I agree! I keep reporting them but they are still here.

TinaM1968 likes this.
  3. TinaM1968

Dislikes Received:
    It’s sad there aren’t a lot of people on to begin with I keep reporting as well but nothing. It says the admin was on in sept 2017! Is there only one admin? It’s sad forums are a thing of the past esp for people like me who aren’t on Facebook. That seems to be where the traffic is

4. Gina

Gina Member

Dislikes Received:
    Alopecia is a disability totally misunderstood I was hoping to learn how to cope here on this forum. That's what this is for not to buy crap.if we know we are not alone in this it does help to some degree

TinaM1968 likes this.
  5. admin

admin Administrator
    Staff Member

Dislikes Received:
    Hi everyone - I am still here. Sorry for the absence. Life has taken me down some unexpected turns the last year or two. I still monitor the forums to ensure theyre running but for the most part mostly just have let everyone do their thing here.

It concerns me to hear there are accounts on here that have apparently set up shop and are trying to make sales. Based on past experience with a couple wig makers I wont mention names of, I am going to assume (without having checked yet) that these are probably wig vendors you guys think are trying to get free advertising on the forums?

If so can you please identify them so i can have them removed from the site? We have a similar problem on HairLossTalk with hair transplant doctors. They encourage their happy patients to go online and "innocently share their transplant procedure pictures". They make sure to mention the doctors name, etc and write a whole book practically about the experience. Not natural behavior in other words. And they get kickbacks from the doctor for doing it (or discounted procedure).

Meanwhile the doctor who gets $15,000 for the procedure pays $0 for advertising. I really hate this about human beings. So please let me know and ill check back in this thread for responses.

Gina and TinaM1968 like this.
  6. TinaM1968

Dislikes Received:
    I’ve been ignoring them here. Pic from my ignore list. I do hope all is well with you. Life throws us all sorts of thing

Attached Files:

7. TinaM1968

Dislikes Received:
    see above

8. admin

admin Administrator
    Staff Member

Dislikes Received:
    samirshah is history. Had about 39 posts that were promotional. Working through your list @TinaM1968 and will start checking in here often now.

TinaM1968 likes this.
  9. TinaM1968

Dislikes Received:
    Welcome back admin! Hope all is well . Thank you!

Gina likes this.
  10. The Chook

The Chook Member

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks, much appreciated!

11. admin

admin Administrator
    Staff Member

Dislikes Received:
    Be aware user "Zeo" who was posting as a regular person, was behind both "ImStyleWigs" spam account and "MyQualityHair".

All three were banned and all their content was deleted.

TinaM1968 likes this.
  12. TinaM1968

Dislikes Received:
    Please check into usman Khalid I’ve blocked him as he was very confrontational I truly don’t come here for attack’s but for support

13. Bab

Bab Member

Dislikes Received:
    Thank you. Their operation attempts to help those suffering from hair loss but they seem to be running a scam.