Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

where to get ell cranell in the UK?

Discussion in 'Treatments for Androgenetic Alopecia' started by sillysausage, Jul 15, 2009.

1. sillysausage

sillysausage Guest

any ideas girls? ive been trying to source this for weeks, through a reputable site, and not sure where to turn at all.ebay would be an option if anyone can suggest a reputable seller? thanks a million zillion

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

how do you find will smith in the snow? follow the fresh prints!

Lol dont know why i added that, someone at work told it me earlier, and i laughed lolxxxxxxxxxxx

2. julielou

julielou Guest

Hi Sillysausage, I've been looking at this as well and drawn a blank but it is listed in various medicine directories so I'm planning to ask my doctor if it's something she can prescribe. It's made by a German company, Galderma, and also goes by the name Avixis ...

Let me know how you get on.

3. Deirdre

Deirdre Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    I've looked in the US and drawn a blank. I guess unless you buy it in Mexico. Let me know if you find any!

4. miche777

miche777 Guest

It's available in the UK through pharmacies, as far as I know. You can also purchase it through online German pharmacies who ship to the UK (they ship to Germany and some ship to other European countries, but not outside of Europe).

I'll see if I can find a link for you.

Yes, it's also available on German and US Ebay sometimes.

5. sillysausage

sillysausage Guest

thanks miche, you are always a great big help to me. i wish i could hug you xx

6. miche777

miche777 Guest

That's so sweet. :)

Okay, here is a website that delivers to the UK.

https://www.medikamente-per-klick.de/sh ... zn=8509269

This process is a bit tedious at first but I'm sure well worth it since when you order again, you won't need to go through all of this again. Note that I've never ordered from this company before but have ordered from a similar online pharmacy and have had no problems. The one I ordered from, however, doesn't deliver to the UK.

Here are the steps to order:

From the main page above, look under the "green light" and click on "In den Warenkorb legen."

Now, on the left side of the screen, is your total. Underneathe that, click on "Zur Bestellung."

In the middle of the page, in one of the boxes, click on "Zur Kasse."

In the middle of this next page, under where it says "Sie sind Neukunde?", click on "Anmelden."

Here is where you complete your information:

Andrede: click on "Frau"
    Vorname: First name
    Nachname: Last name
    Enter telephone number
    Geburtsdatum is your birth date
    Strasse und Nr. means street and street number
    PLZ is zip code (postal code) and Ort is the city
    For Land, choose Grossbritanien from the drop down menu
    Enter your email address

After that, next thing to do is create at least a 6-digit password (can be numbers and/or letters). Enter it twice. It's case sensitive.

Check the box about Datenschutzhinweise

Click on Weiterfortfahren

A confirmation page will pop up, confirming your name.

Go to the left of the screen and click on Zur Kasse again (to checkout)

Confirm your order and click on Zur Kasse yet again

I'd choose Kreditkarte as payment option. I'm doing this by entering my data so I'm not sure if my German page is the same as the options you will get so I'm assuming credit card payment is the best for you.

Check the box on the next page and click on Bestellung Abschicken

Enter your credit card info and click on Bestellung Abschicken again

Because I didn't enter my own CC info, I don't know what comes next but it is most likely just a confirmation. They will also most likely send you a confirmation email. On that, they will most likely give you a Kundennummer or Kundernnr. which is customer number which is handy for when you make another order.

GOOD LUCK!

7. Julie1977

Julie1977 Guest

Hi Miche777, how much is it to buy from that website, including shipping costs? Thanks.
    P.s I buy mine off German ebay.

8. miche777

miche777 Guest

I don't know what the shipping charges are, but with the current exchange rate, this website is selling it for about $30 for a 2-month supply (200 ml), PLUS shipping. Euro 21 = $30

They sell the same bottle for Euro 33 at my pharmacy (which is what I have paid several times when I've run out). That comes to about $47.

I'd say the norm for a 200 ml bottle, with shipping, is anywhere from about $35-$50, depending on people's locations. Some websites charge as much as Euro 50 without shipping though...that is way too much.

9. Deirdre

Deirdre Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    Do you know if they ship to the US or just Europe? Wish I spoke German. Should have listened to my grandparents! They were all German!

10. miche777

miche777 Guest

Unfortunately, I haven't found an online pharmacy that ships to the US. If anyone finds one, let me know! I'll be moving to the US in January.

Some sellers on German Ebay ship to the US (and read, write German) but ask about shipping charges before buying since they can be quite high. Check US Ebay too since it's on there sometimes as well.

11. sillysausage

sillysausage Guest

thank you miche, think im gonna give this a try xxx

12. SallyBerlin

SallyBerlin New Member

Dislikes Received: