Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Who is trying d-chiro-inositol?

Discussion in 'Women's General Hair Loss Discussions' started by as324., Jul 3, 2011.

1. as324.

as324. Guest

Just wondering, because kimber had such great success with B6 vitamins I thought it was interesting that inositol is also a form of a B vitamin. Maybe hair loss sufferers just have bad problems producing/using B vitamins as one factor

2. Kristi

Kristi Guest

I want to try it, but it's too expensive for me at the moment. I am a single mom with lots of medical bills right now, but maybe soon. I researched it some time ago after you had suggested it and I also noticed that it was a form of B vitamin.

I did recently find a vitamin at Walgreens that contains Inositol, but it probably would not be as effective as the one you get from Chiral Balance.The dosage is lower also.

Here is a link to one of the ones I found:

http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/one-a- ... 15-product

How long did it take for you to see the benefits?

3. as324.

as324. Guest

it took me about 3 months but throughout the three months i felt there was gradual lessening of shed. but yeah i use the chiralbalance ones which are expensive : (

4. RatsNest

RatsNest Guest

I am trying it as I am thin but have slightly elevated blood glucose levels. I can't lose any more weight or exercise much more than I do, so I thought I would give it a go and see if it helps with my minor PCOS symptoms. I do seem to be sprouting little hairs and my nasty chin hairs(so gross) seem to be getting finer.

5. HopefulMama

HopefulMama Member

Dislikes Received:
    I've been on 600mg for a few days. Did anyone notice that at first it gave you PMS symptoms? I've been emotional and irritable and very slightly crampy. I'm on the pill too. I've read a few accounts if people saying it took a few weeks for their bodies to adjust.

6. Kristi

Kristi Guest

as324 - Do you happen to know what the difference is between Inositol and d-chiro-inositol?