Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

Wigs or peices

Discussion in 'Wigs, Extensions, Toppers & Hair Systems' started by ScaredSally, Sep 29, 2005.

1. SallyTurney

SallyTurney Guest

Sally, Yes, hair lines can be recreated and very successfully.

Susannah, thanks for that. It really was a pleasure. Please come back to me anytime <hug>

2. toppers

for anyone who is considering a topper and cant afford the expense or doesnt want to commit till they know if this is an option for thme

I just made my first one for $50 (NZD about 35 USD) by taking a synthetic wig that i had brought a year or two before that i loved (just a fashion wig) and carefully cutting off the bottom, then stitching toupee clips to it and i have used that for the last 2 weeks and will continue to until my proper one arrives

its been a life and sanity saver and though its not a perfect match color wise (I have copper colored haior-= VERY hard to match - would be much easier with blonde/brown etc) when you put it ovber the whole thing it all blends in - plus the hair on top is usually lighter anyway - with natural hair

so Id suggest to anyone thinking about a topper
    purchase a cheap synthetic in a style and color similar to your own and do this

if anyone wants - i can email pictures of the underside of mine so you can see

3. Prini

Prini Guest

well said

4. Lily

Lily Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    Prini, we are right there crying with you!