Dismiss Notice
Welcome! Please read this announcement regarding the new Forums: Click Here"

would some serious Do tell us about the furture on the board

Discussion in 'New Research, Studies, and Discoveries' started by dying curls, Feb 15, 2008.

1. dying curls

dying curls Guest

I was wondering if we could have a doctor telling us about research on this board and tell us sincerly if something will be available for us in a the near future ( five years from now..)and if it will be affordable or not..
    i read one of you is going to see Doctor Costarelis...maybe she could tell him about this site??

2. angieangie

angieangie Guest

I heard somewhere that they might actually release that product in about 2 years instead of 5 because the testing is going well, and they're not having any setbacks forcing them to remake the product or anything.

3. dying curls

dying curls Guest

Where have you heard this???
    because if this is true , then you made my day, even my week...and even my year!!!
    i mean even if my hair should grow back without it....the waiting is long so far and it gives me something to hang on to, and also to worry less about the future...

4. angieangie

angieangie Guest

I read it on a few sites and also in a video clip somewhere. I don't remember where though.

5. farha

farha Guest

but aren't there any skin cancer risks involved as it is the multiplication of skin cells.I am just worried about that.

6. ofmontreal

ofmontreal Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    hi dying curls,

i am going to see dr cotsarellis in november. i would be glad to ask but you'll have to remind cause it's in quite a while.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

if there is a risk to your health, then don't do it.

8. dying curls

dying curls Guest

well that is cool....!!!
    maybe you could ask him about this new treatment and if it will be available in the few next years,..the price.. :whistle: he might not have an idea about this..well give us the temperature!!Unless he wanna keep the secret
    .. :(